News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

She's finally finished!! ...Gentlemen........welcome to "Claudia" (PICS !!!)

Started by Pistolpete, August 12, 2007, 08:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hemi-hampton

When I looked through my Chip book a month ago at these oranges seen a few different similiar oranges but don't remember any of them being named Go Man Go. I'll look again but codes are more accurate then names. LEON.

The70RT

There has been some threads on valance corners. Everyone says you have to add metal to get them right. Yeah I found out and had to do just that. I have heard some say repos fit but I don't know where they got them :icon_smile_question: it sure isn't Charger specialties.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mefirst

Thats a sweet looking ride :2thumbs: -Enjoy it....

/Tom

Ps.. A Burnout picture would be cool :cheers:

firefighter3931

68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Pistolpete

Ya know I hadn't really noticed the rear valance before .....hmmmm, add it to the list

She's still perfect to me though
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

RD

good GOD that is purdy... trade the wife for that I would.. but for some reason, I dont think you would want another  :rofl:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

hemi-hampton

PistolePete, I looked threw my 2006 Dodge Chip book at work today. Heres A picture of that page. I see about 6 different Bright Orange Metallic colors but none of them called GO MAN GO :shruggy:  Are you sure you got the name right? :shruggy:  The Hemi Sunburst color looks more like it?  :Twocents: LEON.

hemi-hampton

The code PV6 looks like it out of the 5 different Oranges. These chips dont look right here but look much better outside in the sunlight due to the metallic. LEON. :scratchchin:

TUFCAT

LEON, I believe the Go ManGo paint code (used on the 2006 Charger Daytona) was PVE, not PV6.   There are other bright metallic oranges out there, like the Dodge truck orange, and the other oranges that are being used on Calipers, Nitro's, Avengers, etc.  :Twocents: :Twocents:  I don't know if they are the SAME?  :scratchchin:  Just FYI - -Ford also has a similiar color, its called "Blazing Copper"

Troy

Quote from: hemi-hampton on August 15, 2007, 10:36:38 PM
The code PV6 looks like it out of the 5 different Oranges. These chips dont look right here but look much better outside in the sunlight due to the metallic. LEON. :scratchchin:

It's "Go ManGo!"
http://www.swiftindavis.com/sblog/item/2005/02/go-man-go-new-2006-dodge-charger-daytona-rt-model-sure-to-be-top-banana

"the paint code from the door sticker is PVE... I belive it brings up that paint name tangerine pearl....."
http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2484

Other info:
http://www.athlondave.ca/mopar/showall.php

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TUFCAT

Quote from: BigBlockSam on August 16, 2007, 11:53:37 AM

wow! sweeeeeeet car. good luck with it. Rene

Oh yeah, I forgot.. I also agree with everyone else, - - the car looks stunning in that color.  :2thumbs:

dkn1997

Quote from: Pistolpete on August 12, 2007, 09:44:27 AM
gonna put exhaust tips on, jusst deciding what to go with......so far the "standard" magnum exhaust tips are in the lead, anyone have any other ideas?

Pete, I would not mess with perfection.  Even if you got some stainless tips that resemble the stockers, you cannot go wrong.  The rectangular shape with the slanted side cut just flat out works on a 2nd gen.

sweet car, btw. 
RECHRGED

Lifsgrt

See pictures, top edge of stock decal measures 1" below the bend in the metal.  I taped it off prior to paint, it is the original decal.  Hope this helps.
I added a picture of the aforementioned 3" polished stainless tips, just in case.
Best time 11.07@121

4cruzin

WOW that is absolutely beautiful!!   :drool5:   Job well done!!  Congratulations!!   :coolgleamA:
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Pistolpete

Hey Guys,
went to Moparfest on the weekend and managed to pick up the exhaust tips I was looking for, a pair of (working) horns for the car and some misc. bits and pieces, all in all I loved the show (lots of awesome rides) but was kinda disappointed in the vendors (not a lot of repop or NOS stuff there this time, seemed to be a lot of "used" parts)

Anyway, thanks again for all the congratulations and I look forward to bumping into some of you at the shows!

Pete
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

moparstuart

great car !!!!!!!!   glad to see the whole story and restoration

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

1969chargerrtse

This car was sold many years ago to somebody in Wisconsin. I now am retired and living in Florida.

CHRGR SE

Under construction 1973 Charger SE/RT resto-mod.

rav440

1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

hemi68charger

Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

The Kid

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img