News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

She's finally finished!! ...Gentlemen........welcome to "Claudia" (PICS !!!)

Started by Pistolpete, August 12, 2007, 08:00:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lifsgrt

Awesome job!  I'll bet you're glad you didn't sell it.  I've never heard a story about how glad a guy is that he sold a certain car...
To answer your question, Tire Pressure decal on my original is 1" below the bend in the metal, below the door latch, in the driver's door opening on the quarter panel.  Also, I have 3" polished stainless, generally stock-looking tips on my TTI exhaust, I could post a pic is you needed it.  Tips came from a different source, I'd have to find the receipt.
Best time 11.07@121

NYCMille

Brock Samson

Quote from: Chris G. on August 12, 2007, 01:26:27 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on August 12, 2007, 11:20:41 AM
couple things bug me,.. the bottom of the doors in the interior shots,.. the lengh of the exhaust tips, 

I must be delusional, because I actually agree with Brock on something.  :eek2:

Sweet car man. The go-mango is one of my favorites when it pops.  :yesnod:
Quote from: 69DodgeCharger on August 12, 2007, 03:34:18 PM
I wouldn't say there is much to "nit pick" at. I just think they look naked without their wheel opening mouldings,but others prefer them without. I'm pretty sure it's much nicer than anything I will ever own. Unless my numbers hit!

well look at that several people agree with me! OMG! But since one of them is Chris, i change my mind, it's perfect as it is...  :cheers:

I'm kidding, it cool to see an orange '69 with a tan inteior with out goofy decals all over it...  :nana:

what color should the bottom of the doors be?..  :shruggy: Tan?..

Brock Samson

69Charger_440

Congratulations on a beautiful car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Must be a relief to finally have her home.  Will that be your X-mas present for the next 10 years or so?  :D  J/K!!

kneedragger

:drool5: I would take a few bugs anyday if my Charger looked that good.  :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1999 Dodge Ram
2006 Yamaha R1- Race Bike
2004 Honda CRF50-Pit bike

69_500

Great looking ride.

Oh and since you asked on the first page of this thread, and I didn't see any answers to your question I'll chime in. The tire pressure decal goes on the back side of the door jam, on the drivers side. Below the latch. Not sure if I'm doing a good job of explaining it, but if you open up the drivers door, and look on the right side, under where the latch is, that is the proper location for the tire pressure decal.

NHCharger

Wow, very nice.
I had to put on some sunglasses when staring at the paint job.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone
79 Lil Red Express - future money pit
88 Ramcharger 4x4- current money pit
55 Dodge Royal 2 door - wife's money pit
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 13, 2007, 09:39:28 AM
oh.... BTW:

DO NOT SELL THAT CAR!!!!!!!    :rotz:
:iagree: There's no way I could sell that baby if it were mine! :drool5:

Congrats, I hope you get the bugs worked out soon. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Pistolpete

Thank you gentlemen I appreciate all the kind words!
1)after consulting with my chief mechanic (see attached pic) we have this response: the colour on the bottom of the interior doors is supposed to be...Go ManGo - why? because I wanted it that way. LOL .....
2) I am probably going to Moparfest this weekend, whether Claudia will be ready to go is debatable but we'll see
3) I am going to go witht the "magnum" exhaust tips -- actually I could probably get them at Moparfest...................add them to the list...
4) If anyone actually has a pic of where the tire pressure decal goes I'd appreciate a post.

Anyone else going to moparfest for sure??

'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

hemi-hampton

Do you have the paint code for that Color, I just may be able to post a Pic of that Decal on my unrestored original survivor car :scratchchin: LEON.

skip68

OMG.  That car is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettt.   :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: Very very nice job.      Chuck....................
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

jasonfromIKILLYA

I have been trying to find a good burnt orange for my charger.  I think I just found it.  DAMN that's beautiful!!  well done!!!
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Telvis

Pistolpete

Hey Guys, the paint is Dodge 2006 Go ManGo so any Dodge dealer should be able to give you the code but I will call my painter today and see if I can get the code and post for you...
'68 440 4 spd - Pro Tour
'69 R/T 440 4 spd

I love being me......ask anybody!

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

plum500

Charger-Bodie

that is a sharp Charger ! but i do have 1 question about it , whats up with the 1/4 panel bottoms sticking out so far from the valance corners?
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

RIDELIKEHELL

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! Great Job! I'm going to Moparfest & hope to meet some members..my car is still waiting a resto! :cheers:
AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

69grad

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: 1hot68 on August 14, 2007, 08:59:36 AM
that is a sharp Charger ! but i do have 1 question about it , whats up with the 1/4 panel bottoms sticking out so far from the valance corners?

Yikes! Good eye! I didn't see that until you mentioned it.

Ya know what though, it kinda works. It flows right down from the curve of the rear bumper. Looks good in profile too.

I'd like to see what's filling the gap though.

Pete, I'll definitely be at MOPARFest on Saturday - it doesn't look like I'll have a car in the show like I planned, though.
You can defeinitely get exhaust tips at the swap meet. Lots of venders will have them there.
I'll have a black moparnuts.com t-shirt on.

twenty mike mike

Yep, I'll stick with what I said in your other post...drive it around for a while before you decide whether or not to sell.

Problem is, it's too perfect to drive!

400/6/PAC

Charger_Fan

Quote from: 1hot68 on August 14, 2007, 08:59:36 AM
That's probably just due to the repop valance corner pieces not fitting quite right...that one little problem the manufacturer has no intention of fixing. ::)
This car appears to have a similar problem. Looks like maybe the body guy rolled the edge of the 1/4 in to meet the corner piece...

[/img]

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)