News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Old Moparz, A relative of yours?

Started by TruckDriver, August 15, 2007, 11:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

PocketThunder

When i'm about to rob a liquor store the first thing i think of is a duct tape mask.. :yesnod:       :brickwall:

Bob is more fond of the tin foil over the duct tape.   :nana:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

red72chrgr

:smilielol:  :smilielol:  :smilielol: Ya gotta want money and a drink pretty bad.
Nothing personal, just business

73ChargerSE

I bet it hurt even worse taking it off because of the injuries.  Ouch  :slap:

Brock Samson

:scope:  He ain't lookin too good....   :eek2:   :lol:

Manfred318

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

Old Moparz

:D

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

nh_mopar_fan

Old Moparz

He's from New Hampshire? I feel better now.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

TUFCAT

Looks like he also got his ass beat on top of it - - ?/  Anybody notice the bloody lip?  :yesnod:

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

Duct tape? :lol: Tree branches?? :smilielol:
I think the next guy should shave himself, paint on glue over his whole body & roll in some feathers. :rofl:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

71ChallengeHer

I'm sure he was drinking coffee before he decided to rob the bank. But what was he smoking? ::)