News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Reptile!!! What The Heck Is This?????

Started by THE COLONEL, August 13, 2007, 12:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

Ok, we have just had a problem with yellow jackets digging a hole into our house, and now I find this outside in our flower bed out front.  The tail looking thing was sticking out of the ground, and when I went to touch it, it looked like it was ripped in half.  What was sticking out of the ground, is what you see.  So I moved some of the mulch arond, and found two reptile eggs, and opend them up with a shovel, and that is the other picture.  I am assuming it is a snake of some sort, but what kind?  The eggs were found right beneath the tail thing, like it was marking teh spot so it would remember where it left them.  My wife is freaked out over the bees, and this snake looking thing.  Sorry the pics are a little blurry.  I went back out to look, and see if I could get a better pic, but the tail looking thing has basically dried up into a little ball. 

HELP!!!

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

How was that concrete sidewalk stamped?  with a wire mesh stamped in as the pattern?

sorry, cant help with the snake.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Ponch ®

No clue what that is...

but has anyone watched "Survivorman"? Effin awesome show. I'd never caught it before, but they were running a mini-marathon on the Discovery channel yesterday and I got hooked on it. Dude was eating turtles, frogs, scorpion kabobs, locusts...he even drank his own piss (after a clever purification process). Anyway...whatever that is in the picture reminded me of that show.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West