News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Another ruined time capsule - 100 year

Started by The70RT, August 11, 2007, 06:30:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

50 miles from me was a similar time capsule like the buried Belvedere was in.....same senario  :brickwall:

http://cjonline.com/stories/081107/lei_190530051.shtml
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Brock Samson

Not shit in there anyhow...  :smilielol: should put it in tupperware in the first place..

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 11, 2007, 10:38:05 PM
  Not shit in there anyhow...  :smilielol: should put it in tupperware in the first place..

Tupperware...LOL  Now that would be funny to dig up in 100 yrs...People are gonna think we were all wierdos...putting stuff in tupperware...... :smilielol:
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

John_Kunkel

Jeez!! They got better stuff from the Titanic and the Andrea Doria.  :shruggy:
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

The70RT

Everytime you hear about a time capsule it was placed outside........go figure.

Forza

I say for the next time capsule we should put "The View" in there and see what they're like in 50-100 years.

Khyron

Quote from: Forza on August 12, 2007, 06:30:53 PM
I say for the next time capsule we should put "The View" in there and see what they're like in 50-100 years.

it'll still suck! :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Chargerfanatic

When I read the title, I just figured 100 years ago they buried a horse.

87 Shelby GLHS

68chrgrwife

Quote from: The70RT on August 12, 2007, 03:07:48 PM

My high school has one and we actually built it into the side of the wall!  No way it's getting ruined
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

The70RT

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 13, 2007, 11:11:09 AM

My high school has one and we actually built it into the side of the wall!  No way it's getting ruined

Yeah but high school kids can tear up an iron ball  :slap:........at least where I work at they can.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: The70RT on August 13, 2007, 02:18:49 PM

Yeah but high school kids can tear up an iron ball  :slap:........at least where I work at they can.

???? I don't understand?  We have a section of the wall of the school that was specially made for the time capsule.  It has a plaque in front of it to mark the spot and to honor the class that started it.  My school is pretty proud of it and I don't think the kids would try and ruin it.  Also, most of the kids don't know about it.  I know about it because my freshman or sophmore year we opened it and we all got to see what was in it, and choose new things to place in it.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER

The70RT

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 13, 2007, 09:17:46 PM

???? I don't understand?  We have a section of the wall of the school that was specially made for the time capsule.  It has a plaque in front of it to mark the spot and to honor the class that started it.  My school is pretty proud of it and I don't think the kids would try and ruin it.  Also, most of the kids don't know about it.  I know about it because my freshman or sophmore year we opened it and we all got to see what was in it, and choose new things to place in it.

If it is real sucure than maybe. We just have a lot of vandalisim. Mostly done while school is in session We have several instances everyday. They carve gang signs in our floors walls furniture etc.....whatever they can find. We pretty much have a full time painter.

bordin34

Quote from: The70RT on August 13, 2007, 09:47:35 PM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on August 13, 2007, 09:17:46 PM

If it is real sucure than maybe. We just have a lot of vandalisim. Mostly done while school is in session We have several instances everyday. They carve gang signs in our floors walls furniture etc.....whatever they can find. We pretty much have a full time painter.
I'm happy I dont go to your school.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

68chrgrwife

Yeah it is pretty well secured, but we also don't have crap like that going on at our school.  We have race war/riots sometimes, but otherwise we are a pretty close nit school.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
2008 DODGE CHARGER