News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here's the pictures from the Kent Show

Started by triple_green, August 11, 2007, 05:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Wow, a lot of great looking Mopars. It looks like it was a really good time. Thanks for posting. :2thumbs:

RECHRGD

Dang!! Thought I was going to make it this year, but an unexpected family problem kept me home.  Great pictures guys!!  I'll try for next year.   Bob
13.53 @ 105.32

bull

Quote from: RTPTRON on August 12, 2007, 01:56:57 PM
Thanks Brian and Dan for the great pictures.  Dan, your camera always makes my car look a lot better than it really is.  Thanks for taking so many great shots of my car as well as all the beautiful cars at our get together.

Which one was Brian? I had most of the names straight, I thought.

Hey Mike (472 R/T SE), unload some of your PMs and then send me the name/number of that guy in Salem we talked about... please.

SeattleCharger

I have a bunch of pics, I would like to ad some to all the great pics on here already.    Thanks for organizing this Mark, and thanks for all the raffle prizes Mike and Dan and whoever else contributed.    Learned a bunch more about questions I have had and got motivated up some more. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

More pics.   I always like to photograph Mike's plum crazy 70.  Has the Hemi which I saw first time last summer (wasn't in there summer before) and now this time I saw his new hood paint job that he "claims" he did himself.    :icon_smile_wink:        :2thumbs: 

SeattleCharger

not a charger, I know, but was cool to talk to someone who had done a stroker and hear about all the "other" things you have to end up changing, so now I know I really don't want to consider doing this, but his car does in the upper middle elevens, also RallyeMike talked some sense into me about this idea,   :icon_smile_big:

SeattleCharger

RalleyMike's 440 ride are the first two pics here

SeattleCharger

Here's triplegreen's '68

SeattleCharger

Dan, got a couple of your car   :2thumbs:

472 R/T SE

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on August 12, 2007, 08:59:29 PM
Has the Hemi which I saw first time last summer (wasn't in there summer before) and now this time I saw his new hood paint job that he "claims" he did himself.    :icon_smile_wink:        :2thumbs: 

Aaahh c'mon Nate you're killing me.  :D  Just cause I'm in this stinkin' chair doesn't mean I can't do certain things.  I can walk and stand w/o holding on to anything so standing up alongside the fender was no problem.  Just measure off the center and run a strip of masking tape on the measurements to line the call outs up.  I've helped a few buddies line up stripes too so I have some experience.  I need to give you a ride so you can see me use my legs, never missed the brake pedal once, just ask bull.  Just giving you a hard time.  Thanks for the pix as I didn't take any of mine.

And on another note I was able to stretch the legs out this time going north since my tag along partner (River) had highway gears.  We made it up there in 2 hours, that's 152 miles.  :D  My speedo only said 75-80 but he said we were 85 sometimes 90...oooops.  I'm practicing, wanna be like RallyMike.   :coolgleamA:

The verdict is still out on the Gear Vendors install.  My mileage is still in the 12.8 range, not any better than pre GV?  It is nice cruisin' the fast lane.  I realize it shouldn't matter what mpg is when you own one of these.  It's just that at over $3 gallon any little bit helps.  Especially on a fixed income, (huh bull).  We came up on some SLOW Chebbies that seemed like they were standing still.  Move Over Power Approaching Rapidly.

SeattleCharger

Mike, when I said that, I didn't even think of the chair thing.  Now I realize that maybe it seemed that was why I was razzin' ya about doing that yourself.   The reason I was joking about it is because it is very nice looking and I wouldn't have the first clue as to how to put the Hemi paint job on the hood.   I feel kind of stupid for saying that now,
   Well, I think the hood looks awesome and is a very cool detail to your sweet car,

Charger_Fan

Hey, weren't you guys supposed to get rained on like most other years? :icon_smile_tongue: Thanks for posting all the pics you guys, the cars are lookin' great as usual! :cheers:

TK, I like your air plenum you made. How many extra horses did it get ya? :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

TK73

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 13, 2007, 06:12:38 PM
Hey, weren't you guys supposed to get rained on like most other years? :icon_smile_tongue: Thanks for posting all the pics you guys, the cars are lookin' great as usual! :cheers:

TK, I like your air plenum you made. How many extra horses did it get ya? :icon_smile_big:

Not enough, RallyeMike gave me some yellow speed stickers so I'm counting on 50 extra RWHP from those!!   :icon_smile_big:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RallyeMike

Big thanks to 3xGreen and his family for the space, time and effort, as well as the raffle contributors.

:2thumbs:

PS. My favorite part was the rockabilly band and wet T-shirt contest. Anyone get photos?
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

triple_green

Mike,

Those are just the church members adding some entertainment...... :icon_smile_big:
68 Charger 383 HP grandma car (the orignal 3X)