News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Here's the pictures from the Kent Show

Started by triple_green, August 11, 2007, 05:49:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

472 R/T SE

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

472 R/T SE

SPECIAL THANKS to Jerry Jackson @ Dallas Dodge in Dallas, Texas for putting the goodies together for the give-aways.  :2thumbs:

I didn't get many individual pix, too busy  :blahblah:

I really like River's car.  His father-in-law was the original owner.  I know I've posted this before, but check out the dealer installed burglar alarm.

472 R/T SE

1. RallyeMike's civilized ride.
2. amxautox, Tom's Aussie ride.  This car has to be a kick in the pants driving around, imagine the folks all  :o double take it.

472 R/T SE

tk73, RallyMike & SeattleChargerDog

Couple views.

Brock Samson

thanks for the pics,..  :scope: what is the bolt on the fender in this shot?..  :slap:

8WHEELER

Weird, Rivers car looks B5 Blue in those pics   :shruggy:  I will see how my pics come out, that is always
my favorite color car there  :drool5:

Thanks to Mark ''triple green'' for all of his work and for puting on this show  :2thumbs:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

bull

Yea, it's weird how different the color looks in those pictures. I'm really starting to like Ron's shade of green too.

(Brock, that bolt is actually part of the inner fender you're seeing. Not sure why they weren't yellow like the rest of the car though.)

bull

River/472 action shots:

bull

:drool5:

70charginglizard

Sorry I couldn't make it guys. I tried to but I'm still having some serious ignition electrical problems.

http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,32059.0.html
  :brickwall:

70charginglizard

Fitz73Chrgr

Nice cars!  I love the Valiant Charger, hopefully I'll find a way to get one some day.  Love the 73 Rallye, too.
'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

8WHEELER

Quote from: Fitz73Chrgr on August 12, 2007, 12:54:11 AM
Nice cars!  I love the Valiant Charger, hopefully I'll find a way to get one some day.  Love the 73 Rallye, too.

HERE YA GO  :icon_smile_big:  now a 340 6pk car  :yesnod:

8WHEELER

RONS 68

8WHEELER

River and Mike's Chargers  ;D

8WHEELER

A383wing two cars for him  :yesnod:

8WHEELER

Rally Mikes 74 440 Charger

TK's two tone 73  ;D

8WHEELER

As usual, I forgot to take a picture of my own car   :brickwall:  what's new  :RantExplode:

Another of RTPTRON's car, note stock passenger side mirror.

Dan

Red Ram

"In search of truth...some pointy boots and a few snack-crackers"

73ChargerSE

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on August 11, 2007, 08:56:22 PM
Quote from: 73ChargerSE on August 11, 2007, 07:42:36 PM
Any more pictures of number "7"?

Tried to PM you, but your inbox was full.  Do you have the contact information by chance of the guy that owns that car?  I'd love to speak with him.

Brock Samson

i see the aussie charger has a third gen style air/def system... 'n what happened to the steering wheel hub,.. looks like someone went to town with a soldering iron,.. who's car is that anyhow?..  :shruggy:
some sweet cars there for sure,.. shouldn't larry be on here ripping on wing's clone?.. larry?..

TK73

THANKS MARK!!

Good seeing a bunch of you guys again!!  I always have a good time at this gathering   :2thumbs:

See some of ya at Graham!!
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RTPTRON

Thanks Brian and Dan for the great pictures.  Dan, your camera always makes my car look a lot better than it really is.  Thanks for taking so many great shots of my car as well as all the beautiful cars at our get together.

It is a good thing that I only live a few miles from the church because I had choke problems and limped home with a lot of black smoke rolling at a max speed of about 15 MPH.  People blowing their horns at this damn old car that should not be on the streets.  These are generally the same people who almost crash their cars looking at it when it is running good.

Thanks Mark for the time and effort you put in to give us a place to get together and feeding us all on top of that.

8WHEELER

Yep Ron, your choke was hanging up for sure, I was going through that black
smoke knowing that's what was going on, I have never seen that car smoke before,
and it was not blue   :yesnod: :yesnod:

Dan

8WHEELER

Quote from: TK73 on August 12, 2007, 12:20:21 PM
THANKS MARK!!

Good seeing a bunch of you guys again!!  I always have a good time at this gathering   :2thumbs:

See some of ya at Graham!!

Chris, I was going to have you put your hood down, but when I took those pictures I could not see you  :brickwall:

Looks pretty cool with the hood down for sure  :cheers:

Dan