News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 RR in Wendy's commercial

Started by Moparman01, August 17, 2007, 08:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moparman01

I've just see a new Wendy's commecial twice in the last 5 minutes with a dark green (maybe black) '69 RoadRunner, with a "chicken driving" the car in a police chase. Anyone seen this? Pretty cool commercial! If i remember right, not long ago Wendy's had another commercial with a yellow and black '70 Coronet, must be someone in Wendy's marketing deptarment in a Mopar guy!

Drache

There is one post about this in the off topic section and now two in the general discussion section  :icon_smile_big:  :slap:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

Their head office is still in Columbus isn't it?  Maybe someone from their marketing department was caught in traffic on Brice one August night and they found Mopar cool too much to resist.

DodgeChargerNeeded

That is quite possibly the dumbest commercial ever made. But since it has a Mopar in it I will be glad to watch it.
Jeff

Dodge Don

Looks like the same car from the Jericho TV show.