News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Beowulf Entry Kit

Started by Drache, August 10, 2007, 09:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drache

For all you gun fanatics like me, has anyone ever see one of these things? It's a conversion kit for a AR-15....

Ever wanted an AR-15 with a little more punch to it? Well this conversion kit enables your AR-15 to fire .50 334 Grain rounds!

Quote...creating a rifle ideal for everything from big game hunting to target shooting to home defense and other tactical uses...

...extremely accurate, consistently producing groups measuring smaller than 1" at 100 yards. Recoil is also very manageable, much like shooting a 20 gauge shotgun.

All the kit is a new upper receiver, front stock, barre, and 7 round magl. Cost, about $700 USD, $30 USD per 20 round box of 334 grain hollow or FMJ.

What is really funny though is Alexander Arms who makes this kit is selling it from their website for $900 USD, yet Cabela's is only $700 USD....

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire