News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Norwalk Chrysler Classic Pics...Warning....ALOT of them....

Started by 426wedge, September 22, 2005, 06:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

426wedge

Even though the weather was bad most of the weekend, alot of cars showed up.  They had a record number of racers and a good number of show cars showed up. At least sunday was picture perfect.  The racing was great!!! Here are some pics......

The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic feet!!!!!!!!!

y3chargerrt

Great pictures! I think I even see another Y3 69 Charger!

MoparYoungGun

Great pics, thanks for sharing! I love that yellow '68 and the blue '69 :drool5: !

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

Brock Samson

EXCELLENT!!! PHOTOS, PAINT, EXAMPLES, EVERYTHING!!!  :scope:

Yeah, that yellow '68 is outstanding!!  :iagree:

alenglish

>You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape.  If it doesn't move
>and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct
tape.
>

Ghoste

Wow, that show's a lot bigger than I thought.  Was it well organized?

Daytona Guy

I love the back end of that Plymouth... Here is another spin off of his HEMI trunk...

God actually created the HEMI on the 6th Day because on the 7th Day he rested.   Let me explain….

And on the 6th Day God created the HEMI because...

1.   So that Mankind would have at least one day a week to the race the Hemi.

2.   “It is not good for man to be alone, (Even for one Day) I will make a suitable motor for him to race and beat the Fords and Shevy’s.
        And for this reason a man will leave his Father and Mother and be united with his Charger". First Dane 4:26

3.   He needed to impress Eve as soon as possible.

4.   What better way to recover from rib surgery than to read about the geometry of the new HEMI.

5.   On the 6th Day Man named all of the animals (HEMI Cuda, HEMI Roadrunner, HEMI Super Bee)

6.   At the end of the 6 Day it says, “God saw all that he made, and it was very good”.   After this God did not create anymore.
        After the fall is when Fords and Shevy’s where made.

firefighter3931

More norwalk pics
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

70 Plum R/T...show winner
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

firefighter3931

More

firefighter3931

again

Charger_Fan

I think I smell my confuzer burning from downloading all these

FRIGGIN' FANTASTIC PICS!!

Thanks you guys, I needed that. :cheers:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

426wedge

Quote from: Ghoste on September 23, 2005, 09:48:20 AM
Wow, that show's a lot bigger than I thought. Was it well organized?

Yeah it is well organized.  There is a swap meet, vendors, car corral, and show cars.  But the biggest deal is the racing.  Norwalk has, imo, the best facility in Ohio. The place is great.   I highly recommend that if you can go....GO.....It is really great.
The only substitute for cubic inches is cubic feet!!!!!!!!!

Mefirst

4cruzin

Wow that looked like a SWEET show!  Awesome pics!  Thanks for sharing!!   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

firefighter3931

Quote from: 426wedge on September 23, 2005, 03:51:39 PM

Yeah it is well organized.   There is a swap meet, vendors, car corral, and show cars.   But the biggest deal is the racing.   Norwalk has, imo, the best facility in Ohio. The place is great.     I highly recommend that if you can go....GO.....It is really great.

:iagree: This is one of the nicest tracks i've seen if not the finest. This was my 3rd year going and i'll be going every year if at all possible. There were 600+ cars blasting down the track 'till the wee hours of the morning. Drag racing under the lights just flat out ROCKS....especially at a facility of this caliber.

426wedge....hope you don't mind me piggy backing the pics on your thread. I just wanted to keep all the pics together. Your shots are excellent and we both took pics of many of the same cars....so i posted pics of cars that you hadn't.....

Ron

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Black and Blown

nice pics.  sucked that the weather was so poor.  I wanted to drive over

Lowprofile

Thanks Guys! Great Job :icon_smile_big:

BTW, Cross Ram Hemi..... :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

firefighter3931

A couple more i found:

(1) 71 Sunroof GTX 1of 32 made owned by my fireman buddy Rick from Cleveland  :thumbs:
(2) The new 472 aluminum headed, roller cammed hemi he just installed  :icon_smile_big:
(3) 8sec open wheel  racecar
(4) Engine shot of same

Ron

WingCharger

Quote from: 426wedge on September 22, 2005, 06:11:52 PM
Even though the weather was bad most of the weekend, alot of cars showed up.  They had a record number of racers and a good number of show cars showed up. At least sunday was picture perfect.  The racing was great!!! Here are some pics......

:RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :violin:

BMOTOXSTAR

WTF?
Sunday was a ghost town for the car show. Spent $80 in gas to for nothin'..... :brickwall: :flame: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode: :RantExplode:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

69_500

Quote from: WingCharger on September 21, 2008, 07:35:57 AM
Quote from: 426wedge on September 22, 2005, 06:11:52 PM

:RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :RedXShoot: :violin:

Did you not notice that the thread is 3 years old? That would be the reason for the empty boxes.