News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

"I'm a brainiac (and have no sense of responsibilty)!"

Started by Afflyer, August 10, 2007, 07:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Afflyer

I hope this thread stays within the boundaries and does not get "da lock", but here goes;

One of the "Pop Tarts" from Tinseltown, Britney "Bonehead" Spears did it again.  This time she decided to pull out of a parking space, while her dog was sitting in her lap, and driving forward- she bangs into a nice Mercedes station wagon sitting near her spot.

The video cameras from paparazzi were all rolling, catching all of this on film.  The airhead then gets out of her car and inspects the damage she inflicted to only HER car- not once even glancing to what she created to the other car.

She hopped back into her black convertible and drove off, smiling and waving to her adoring fans; the paparazzi.

This misfit and most unfit of mothers, has no shame and no sense of responsibility.

It took the camera crews themselves to track down the owner of the afflicted Mercedes, via the license plate, and show her who was at fault.

This nice lady waited over 36 hours for a call from the Spears camp, but to no avail.  She was thus forced to go file a report with the local police after conferring with her insurance company.

I'm sure it'll all settle with a fat check and quiet apology from the blonde bonehead, but only after those responsible for her (because she can't be responsible for her own actions as we all know) give her enough pressure to "do what is right".

I won't hold my breath.  :eek2:

This chick needs a good  :nutkick: for common sense- a trait for which she has absolutely NONE.

Keven Federline is looking like he might be the winner if it ever gets to a battle for custody of those two cute kids- a tragedy for which they will pay the highest price for their parent's shenanigans- I'm sad to say.

What is going on in the heads of these chicks?!  :brickwall: If the cameras stopped flashing in the even GENERAL direction of these loons such as Britney, Lindsey, Paris, Nicole, Micha, Tara, etc. then they would all just faaaaaaade away.

Again, lets try to keep this thread from getting locked.  Do chime in with your  :insertsarcasm: but keep it from getting to the point of total lock up.

Bradley  :eek2:

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

red72chrgr

Someone has obviously told her she was special, although you and I both know she was lied to. She probably figures as most of her ilk,male and female, that since they have lately made serious mistakes and the sheeple have felt sorry for them, that they can get away with any thing. The dumbing down of America has only fueled such stupidity. As for Bonehead personally, I believe you just can't take trailer trash and make them responsible no matter how you dress or undress 'em.
Nothing personal, just business

Afflyer

Quote from: red72chrgr on August 10, 2007, 07:37:30 PM
Someone has obviously told her she was special, although you and I both know she was lied to. She probably figures as most of her ilk,male and female, that since they have lately made serious mistakes and the sheeple have felt sorry for them, that they can get away with any thing. The dumbing down of America has only fueled such stupidity. As for Bonehead personally, I believe you just can't take trailer trash and make them responsible no matter how you dress or undress 'em.
:iagree:

:eek2:

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Brock Samson

She's spoiled pure and simple,..  i'm glad Scarlett isn't on the Dawin Award short list...

Mike DC

Britney's trailer trash.  Always has been.  Doesn't matter how wealthy/powerful she is.

I remember Christina Aguilera came under fire for being the racy one back in the day, but I always thought it was Britney who was more worthless even back then.  It was just a "stink" coming off Britney long before she had even given much specific justification for it yet.

bull

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)

nar·cis·sism – noun
1. inordinate fascination with oneself; excessive self-love; vanity. 
2. Psychoanalysis. erotic gratification derived from admiration of one's own physical or mental attributes, being a normal condition at the infantile level of personality development. 

Afflyer

I like it Bull!  I must say, you can always be counted on with the quick wit.

:yesnod:

2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"