News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tour T-Shirts

Started by Lowprofile, August 10, 2007, 06:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Just wanted to ask if anyone here collects T-shirts from their favorite bands/events etc...?  Over the years, my wife & I have collected a ton of shirts [90% of which are still new], and after cleaning the basement, have decided that we are going to probably sell them on ebay. Most are X-large, with some 2x,3x & 4x. I have a lot of WWE Crew shirts from different events, as well as a few different bands, such as Metallica [X-Large only]

If anyones interested, just send me a pm..........
I would much rather give you guys first dibs then the hordes on ebay....... :icon_smile_big:

Thanks, Chuck
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

69DodgeCharger

Any AC/DC Highway To Hell tour shirts with the actual dates and cities on the back? or for that matter any with the dates and cities on the back from Ted Nugent, Aerosmith, Nazareth, Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath?...Yeah I know I'm dreaming but it's worth a try. Looking for 1970-1980 only.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

69bronzeT5

Id love to own a tour t-shirt from the Ozzy/ Randy Rhoads years. The only tour t-shirts I have is Aerosmith '06 & KISS '78
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

TK73

Make a list   :icon_smile_big:

The only tour shirt I have left is from the '95 Lords of Acid "Sextasy Ball" tour... LOA and TKK on the same tour :2thumbs:
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Lowprofile

Went through some of them tonight........

Bands we have.......  Metallica, Korn, Creed, Rob Zombie, Green Day.....most all are size XL

WWE Shirts are from Pay-per-View events and are all "crew" shirts From 01' thru 07'. Some are XL. Also have 2,3,and 4XL.  I'll get some pics up soon....batteries died in camera.  :brickwall: :icon_smile_angry:

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

OK, got the camera working. :icon_smile_big:

These pics are just a few of the many shirts I have.  Most are 1 only. Some shirts I have 3 or 4. I also have a few WWE Hooded sweatshirts. Let me know if your interested.

Thanks, Chuck

btw, these shirts are "new" never been worn.

The last pic is a hooded sweatshirt

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

Here's a few Metallica shirts.... :musik010: :METAL: :punkrocka:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

Here's a few WWE crew shirts  :icon_smile_blackeye: :coolgleamA:

Last pic is a hooded sweatshirt :2thumbs:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Manfred318

I would definately like some of those shirts. :yesnod: :drool5:
Lowpro you have a PM

Current MoPars:
1968 Charger. 318 Out of commission:(
1975 Dart Swinger. 225 Pops daily ride.
1990 Dodge Ram. 360FI My daily ride.
2007 Magnum R/T. 5.7 Family wagon.

rav440

:2thumbs: dibs on the METALLICA shirts  :drool5: uless they are al ready dibbed or not XL

LOWPRO you have a PM  :2thumbs:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Old Moparz

I used to always buy a concert shirt & still have the first one I ever bought at the first show I ever went to in 1977, Emerson, Lake, & Palmer. The ones inside the venue, which was Madison Square Garden, were $9.00 for a T-shirt with just one side having a picture. The street vendors were getting $3.00 for a double sided shirt, but the quality was crap. I still have a few of those as well, but they distorted & took on strange shapes after a few washings.  ::)

I wrapped them in bags & boxed them up thinking I'd make some kind of wall display at some point, similar to what the stores that sell T-shirts do. Stretched flat & framed on the wall.

I know I have at least 50 or 60 shirts, but I stopped buying them long, long, ago when they started going for more than $20.00 or so. I did buy another last year from a street vendor at a Nine Inch Nails show for $10.00. It was actually decent quality & had a picture on both sides too. The ones inside the venue were $35.00, $45.00, & even over $50.00 for a sweatshirt.   :o

I bought my daughter a kid's shirt inside for $30.00. Something I'd have never done for myself, LOL.

Here's a list of some going from memory of the T-shirts I know I still have.

Emerson, Lake, & Palmer  (1977 & 1978)
Pink Floyd  (1980 from The Wall at Nassau Coliseum with Roger Waters.)
Queen  (1979)
Jethro Tull  (1979)
Santana  (1978)
Genesis  (1981)
Yes  (1978)
Stevie Ray Vaughan  (Early 1980's)
George Thorogood  (Early 1980's)
King Crimson  (1981)
Tangerine Dream  (Mid 1980's)
Jack Bruce  (Early 1990's)
Nine Inch Nails  (2006)

There's more, but I have to go look.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Manfred318

I wouldnt mind having that Queen and Pink Floyd shirt if your planning on selling them.

Current MoPars:

Brock Samson

i got tons of boxing Ts from 80-90s fights mostly heavy weight bouts,.. they are in boxes some day i may e-bay them...   :shruggy:

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 17, 2007, 12:39:02 PM
I used to always buy a concert shirt & still have the first one I ever bought at the first show I ever went to in 1977, Emerson, Lake, & Palmer. The ones inside the venue, which was Madison Square Garden, were $9.00 for a T-shirt with just one side having a picture. The street vendors were getting $3.00 for a double sided shirt, but the quality was crap. I still have a few of those as well, but they distorted & took on strange shapes after a few washings.  ::)

I wrapped them in bags & boxed them up thinking I'd make some kind of wall display at some point, similar to what the stores that sell T-shirts do. Stretched flat & framed on the wall.

I know I have at least 50 or 60 shirts, but I stopped buying them long, long, ago when they started going for more than $20.00 or so. I did buy another last year from a street vendor at a Nine Inch Nails show for $10.00. It was actually decent quality & had a picture on both sides too. The ones inside the venue were $35.00, $45.00, & even over $50.00 for a sweatshirt.   :o

I bought my daughter a kid's shirt inside for $30.00. Something I'd have never done for myself, LOL.

Here's a list of some going from memory of the T-shirts I know I still have.

Emerson, Lake, & Palmer  (1977 & 1978)
Pink Floyd  (1980 from The Wall at Nassau Coliseum with Roger Waters.)
Queen  (1979)
Jethro Tull  (1979)
Santana  (1978)
Genesis  (1981)
Yes  (1978)
Stevie Ray Vaughan  (Early 1980's)
George Thorogood  (Early 1980's)
King Crimson  (1981)
Tangerine Dream  (Mid 1980's)
Jack Bruce  (Early 1990's)
Nine Inch Nails  (2006)

There's more, but I have to go look.

Wow,
I bet that Tangerine Dream shirt is cool. They are a cult classic. :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

rav440

Lowprofile do you have  any XL BLACK SABBATH or OZZY  shirts ?  :cheers:

Manfred318

I'd still like to see which Metallica and Rob Zombie shirts you have :yesnod:

Current MoPars:

rav440

Quote from: Manfred318 on August 20, 2007, 07:00:18 PM
I'd still like to see which Metallica and Rob Zombie shirts you have :yesnod:

:drool5: :icon_smile_big:

Quote from: rav440 on August 17, 2007, 12:02:36 PM
:2thumbs: dibs on the METALLICA shirts :drool5: uless they are al ready dibbed or not XL

LOWPRO you have a PM :2thumbs:

:cheers:

rav440

:cheers: to Lowprofile  :cheers: i just got my METALLICA T-shirts yesterday they were shipped extremly fast . thanks LOWPRO  :2thumbs:

Lowprofile

No problem Bro. Wear them in good health!  :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

gers1968rt

I'd be interested in any U2. Gerry
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.

HITMAN 149

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 10, 2007, 09:08:31 PM
Id love to own a tour t-shirt from the Ozzy/ Randy Rhoads years. The only tour t-shirts I have is Aerosmith '06 & KISS '78

78'!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha you weren't even a thought in 78' there cody!!!!!!!! hahahahaha  :icon_smile_tongue:
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/

HITMAN 149

moparzzzzzzzzzz.........
yea i know what ya mean about the prices of the friggin shirts!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!  (also the ticket prices!!!!!!!!) I ended up going to the same "creed" show at the meadowlands as my lil sister was at... so we met up in the hallway by one of the vendors & she was looking at this nice hooded sweatshirt... but it was like friggin $65!!!! SO of course being the GOOOOOD BIG brother i am... bought it for her!!!! can we say SUCKER!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!! she still has it though... (she'd better!!! friggin lil brat!!!! LOL)
i usually grab a couple of the bootleggers outside & "TIN" them.... & then tell them to "beat it" LOL!!!!!!!! but they usually end up fitting my cat after a wash or two!!!! LOL! MEOW!!!!!!!  i'm a big T-shirt guy myself!!! love t-shirts!!! gotttttta have cool t-shirts!!!!! have a TON of harley shirts from alllll over the place... every time someone i knew went somewhere..they brought me back a harley shirt from where they were!!!!
during bike week.. i'd start the day wearing a t-shirt.... but as the day progressed...with the HEAT....my blade ended up turning them all into sleve-LESS biker shirts!!! hahahaha
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/