News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Nationals.....Post 'em if ya got 'em.

Started by TripleBlackGator, August 10, 2007, 02:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleBlackGator

Here are some pictures from Friday.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

TripleBlackGator

More.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

TripleBlackGator

More. The first picture (the black Cuda) I was told was built by a teenager. The grill has "barb wire" in it. I think I have a picture of the grill and I will post it later tonight. Check out the PINK burnout!

TripleBlackGator

If you have Nats pictures feel free to post them. I will add more later. Time to head out to Brice Road!

ds440

I just got home from the Nats.  I made a Kamikaze-run both to and fro (I live a couple of hours away). 

I spent 95% of my time in the swap meet.  Some of the prices were outrageous!  You'd be amazed at what is now marked "rare", "super-rare", and of course, "extraordinarily-rare!"  I went up there with a list of like ten things and came home with one. :rotz: :-\ I'm sure there are better deals come Sunday afternoon...

I did do a quick walk through the show car area, but there weren't that many cars there yet.....still Friday morning and all....

1) A SICK black Daytona. (couldn't get close enough to get a better pic)
2) row of nice rides
3) A mod-top I swear!....  :icon_smile_cool:
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

chargerboy69

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on August 10, 2007, 03:44:45 PM
Quote from: ds440 on August 10, 2007, 03:28:14 PM
3) A mod-top I swear!....  :icon_smile_cool:

By any chance does it have a wing on it?  :scratchchin:  :D

No is does not, I know that car.

TBG, thanks for posting picks of that green 69 RT. He is in my Mopar club.
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

TripleBlackGator

Barb wire grill. Note barb wire paint on Shaker trim.
Radiator support prototype?
68 & 69 taillight panels.
Mr. Norms GSS Dart

TripleBlackGator

Two black 68's. One red interior the other black.

bull

Which booth were you in when you saw those console plates?

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: bull on August 10, 2007, 09:20:55 PM

Bull I wish I could tell you but I can't. I do know that two stands had them and both of them were just behind the Grandstands on the pit row side. If I see them again tomorrow I will post the vendors name. Unless someone beats me to it.

DodgeChargerNeeded

I haven't been to Mopar Nats in 4-5 years now. Simply amazing the aftermarket stuff they have come out with since then.
Jeff

bull

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on August 10, 2007, 10:07:56 PM
Quote from: bull on August 10, 2007, 09:20:55 PM

Bull I wish I could tell you but I can't. I do know that two stands had them and both of them were just behind the Grandstands on the pit row side. If I see them again tomorrow I will post the vendors name. Unless someone beats me to it.

No biggie, just curious. I know PG Classic makes them but I was just curious if someone else is carrying them. It's probably their US dist.

This looks to me like a notchback Barracuda. As I understand it this floral pattern vinyl top was a factory option for the Dart Swingers in '70 IIRC.

TripleBlackGator

Cut away 5.7
392 Hemi
Indy Engines
Edelbrock heads

TripleBlackGator

Mopar books
Die Cast
Registration & souvenirs

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

AKcharger

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: AKcharger on August 11, 2007, 12:20:02 AM
How'd they make the red smoke?

We saw red "paint" on the rear tires. Still not 100% sure though.

TripleBlackGator

Vendor cars

TripleBlackGator

NOS tires anyone?

TripleBlackGator

Race cars.

TripleBlackGator

More race cars.

hemi-hampton

I got the same NOS tires in 14" & couldn't even get $200 for them on ebay :shruggy: are 15" really worth $3,300 more? :shruggy: LEON.

340magnum

Thanks for the pics :cheers: I was going to go had a hotel booked and everything in order. Me and my father always go together and last week he broke his leg so I stayed home with him and did not go. Good to see all these kick ass rides!