News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Nationals.....Post 'em if ya got 'em.

Started by TripleBlackGator, August 10, 2007, 02:44:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

they do make colored tires, red, yeallow and blue,.. i didn't know they make sizes that fit out Mopars, or full sized old american cars,.. but i guess they would make Slicks.. i belive they are called Scorchers..
By the Way that mod top is on a '68 B-body, look at the dash...

I just got my Road & Track and in a 0-200 MPH test of the fastest cars in the world a Hennesy twin-turbo Viper won handily beating by a large margin the Buggatti Vyron acheving 220 MPH...  :smilielol:

great pics keep em comming..   :popcrn:

ds440

Quote from: bull on August 10, 2007, 10:11:53 PM

This looks to me like a notchback Barracuda. As I understand it this floral pattern vinyl top was a factory option for the Dart Swingers in '70 IIRC.

It was a '69 GTX. :cheers:  The same floral pattern was inset in the seat covers.
1968 Charger R/T, 440 auto.

71ChallengeHer

terrible one

Hmm I saw that "New" GSS Dart in a magazine before. Well, not that one, but a writeup on the guys building them. SICK machines.

TripleBlackGator

NOS 70 rear quarter
68-69-70 rear quarters from Classic Body Designs Inc. 248-624-5952 $2,300 each!
Items from Herbs Parts
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

71gtx

they are no mop top gtx or road runner in 1969  satellte  cuda.   no 70 dart . 70 cuda  yes :icon_smile_big: :cheers:

greatwn73

Just got back from the Nats 12.5 hrs one way. The Mod top was a Satelite and had the Mod top interior. Owner was handing out Mod-TOP candy and Peace signs. Met Ghoste but only saw cars of other members.

greatwn73

and some things just can't be explained

greatwn73

more pics--- members--- entrance

greatwn73

cuda bodied viper---SMC satelite

greatwn73

$125,000.00 POS and I didn't take a picture of the 69-500 for the same price\ bigger POS

greatwn73

new engine in an older car------------------older engine in even older car

terrible one

Haha I remember that "GTX" from the Barry's Speed Shop show where they painted the side markers  :smilielol:

That $125,000 Daytona. . .looks like they added the front end stuff since it was last seen at a show?

greatwn73

some "dream on" pricing

greatwn73

I love tips

greatwn73

more

greatwn73

471_Magnum

Just got back myself.

Unfortunately, the GTX didn't make it to Columbus. Poked a hole in a rocker arm and then popped a lifter out outside of Louisville. Fortunately we were extremely close to the home of a friend's relative. We towed it in and left it there for the weekend. Picked it up on the return trip. Got home, pulled the valve cover and am still in the process of assessing the damages.

I cried in my beer a bit, and then did my best to have a good time. Did the usual routine hanging out with Ghoste and our usual gang, as well as visiting with Troy and Brian.

On the bright side, I saved a bunch on gas.
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

69_500

Okay so you know I have to ask. But did I just read that someone saw a 69 500 for sale for $120K? And no photo's of the car?

BMOTOXSTAR

I will post more pic's later. :cheers:
Man, I have not been to the Nats since 98', this time it was a total Cluster f---- of unorganized Mopar mayhem.  :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

konigcharger

konigcharger

BMOTOXSTAR

Nice meeting you at the Nationals man. :cheers:
That is my Satellite man! :icon_smile_cool:
I guess I was really in the "Best of The Best" Invite area. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Did any other member go? :scratchchin:
I tried to find the guy with the brown 1st gen white/top that was grilling some grub. Could not find ya'. :rotz:
I was pissed, I did not get to park in the year display, "Sorry it is full" :flame:
They had me park in the "Personal Invite Area". At least that is what the people were saying. They said "Do you have the Credentials?" I said they are right here hanging!The guys next to me happended to be nice after that. We drank some beers after that. I wish I would have taken a pic, they had a 426 Hemi something, I think GTX. :shruggy:
They got pissed cause' the Sheriff had me park there since it was so packed in the fun field.  :nana:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT