News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Facebook users i need a HUGE favour

Started by CFMopar, August 09, 2007, 01:23:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFMopar

Everyone with facebook I need you to join a group for me. The group is "Need 3800 to join so my wife will let my first borns middle name be Danger!" without the " ". Basically my friend has made a deal with his wife about this. Originally it was only 2800 people. Now she made it 3800. So basically I'm helping him out. If you got face book PLEASE join this group. After all who wouldn't want there middle name to be danger!
1971 Charger SE 440 automatic
2014 Ram EcoDiesel Laramie
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCkKIkpXr-77fWg7JkeoV_g

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

CFMopar

thanks boss! I invited everyone I know on facebook. Appreciate if you could do the same!

69bronzeT5

Quote from: F&#K Jack Layton (TM) on August 09, 2007, 01:42:50 PM
thanks boss! I invited everyone I know on facebook. Appreciate if you could do the same!

can do :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

CFMopar

Awesome!!! My friends group has got 20 members already and 444 people invited. :2thumbs:

Ponch ®

Quote from: F&#K Jack Layton (TM) on August 09, 2007, 01:23:36 PM
Originally it was only 2800 people. Now she made it 3800. 

If I know one thing about broads, is that even if he gets a million people, she'll find a way to get out of it at the last minute. There's no way in hell she's naming her kid "Danger" >:(
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

CFMopar

its the middle name. Just join its gonna happen!

bordin34

I'll join give me a minute.
Edit- I pasted in what you had and got no results is that name correct?

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

CFMopar

Ponch ®

"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Brock Samson

perhaps there's a better use of our time?..  :shruggy:

Ponch ®

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 09, 2007, 06:11:48 PM
perhaps there's a better use of our time?..  :shruggy:

yeah, the chatroom awaits... ::)

dodgecharger-fan

Quote from: Ponch ® on August 09, 2007, 06:11:42 PM
What the hell is a "favour" anyway?

It's Canadian for helping out a buddy.     :coolgleamA:

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: Who is Jack Layton and what is "face Book"..?   :shruggy:

69_500

Why did I just waste my time reading this? And why would you want your childs middle name to be Danger? You just hoping that someone picks on him in 3rd grade, and that you could possibly sue to school corporation for allowing that to happen?

Drache

Quote from: 69_500 on August 09, 2007, 08:39:38 PM
Why did I just waste my time reading this? And why would you want your childs middle name to be Danger? You just hoping that someone picks on him in 3rd grade, and that you could possibly sue to school corporation for allowing that to happen?

It's not HIS kid but a friend's....
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 09, 2007, 06:59:58 PM

Facebook is a networking site for "college" kids.  The reason I say "college" is that they've opened it up to everyone (ie. company networks, regional networks, high school etc.)  It's similar to myspace but it's a much simpler site without all the clutter and crap that you get on myspace.  It's really nice for connecting with fellow students to trade stuff like homework help, old text books, class files, or in some cases organize a formal complaint against parts of the institution (we did that once).  It's also good for keeping up with friends you make while on interships in other states/companies.  I prefer it to myspace but I don't care for the way you find people.  It's a little difficult to find people you know.  But on the plus side you don't get all the spam that comes on myspace. 
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

69-DodgeCharger

Quote from: 253862656971 on August 09, 2007, 11:20:12 PM

Facebook is a networking site for "college" kids.  The reason I say "college" is that they've opened it up to everyone (ie. company networks, regional networks, high school etc.)  It's similar to myspace but it's a much simpler site without all the clutter and crap that you get on myspace.  It's really nice for connecting with fellow students to trade stuff like homework help, old text books, class files, or in some cases organize a formal complaint against parts of the institution (we did that once).  It's also good for keeping up with friends you make while on interships in other states/companies.  I prefer it to myspace but I don't care for the way you find people.  It's a little difficult to find people you know.  But on the plus side you don't get all the spam that comes on myspace. 

Well put, good explanation

I joined the group too :)

CFMopar

He's a left wing politician in Canada

68 Black Betty

I would sign up just so his parents have to put up with him coming home crying after school everyday. It's just like that couple in the news the other day that wants to name their kid 4Real. The court wouldn't let them so they decided to name him Superman? That's a lot better.  :shruggy:
1968 Dodge Charger R/T Project Car

Forza

I offer my condolences for the future child.

CFMopar

Yesh its only the middle name. You don't even got to tell anyone what it is. I don't even have a middle name

Quote from: 68 Black Betty on August 10, 2007, 06:24:18 AM
I would sign up just so his parents have to put up with him coming home crying after school everyday. It's just like that couple in the news the other day that wants to name their kid 4Real. The court wouldn't let them so they decided to name him Superman? That's a lot better.  :shruggy:

I went to school with a kid named Keystone Kopp.  I knew another that was named Sunny Skie.   :rotz:
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

19Charger68

And I had a dentist who was D.K. Root.
Bruce