News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Looking for a wing car pic that I've seen on this site before

Started by IowaCharger69, August 11, 2007, 09:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IowaCharger69

I am trying to track down a picture of a Daytona that has been wrecked at a race. It's black and white and the front end is all mangled. I had it as my wallpaper, and loved it, but my wife changed it. If you guys know of teh one I am looking for or just have any others I would love to see them/it. Thanks in advance!

THE CHARGER PUNK

IowaCharger69

That's pretty awesome but no. Thanks. It would have been posted in the past two months or so. 

terrible one

I know the one you are talking about, and I have it. I just have to look through my thousands of unorganized Charger photos to find it. It's all smashed on the passenger side mostly with the nose and fender being crunched up and shredded the the tire shredded too, and has slid into the grass, right?

hemigeno

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

IowaCharger69

That's the one! Thanks for the help. I am saving it now. :icon_smile_big:

The70RT

That really sucks. I bet they used that one for parts afterwards  :'(
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

69_500

Hmmmm, looks like its restorable. In about the same condition as the green Daytona that was at Carlisle isn't it.

Aero426

That was a HARD hit.  I believe Arrington got some broken ribs out of that deal.  Also note the broken wing.  This is what led to the safety cables being installed.

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

The70RT

Quote from: 69_500 on August 13, 2007, 03:02:51 PM

Hmmmm, looks like its restorable. In about the same condition as the green Daytona that was at Carlisle isn't it.

Check out the steering wheel. I wonder if the driver braced and pushed it up when he wrecked???  also kinda big isn't it??
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us