News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Pics of my other car

Started by blade68, August 08, 2007, 10:33:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blade68

some people wanted to see pictures of my GTO so here r some.

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

Brock Samson

wow.. thats pretty cool.  what are the details, looks like the blade charger would be a good match..

bordin34

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

blade68

well its a 1968 Pontiac GTO, with a 400ci motor, TH400 trans and 4.11 posi out back. still a work in progress. im away at skool right now in Blairsville, PA at WYOTECH. Im from Linden NJ/union county. i havent been home in 9 months 5 weeks and 3 days which is y i dont know what the charger looks like. any other questions feel free to ask! :yesnod:

TripleBlackGator

So that's your other car eh? What's your other name? MAD MAX?
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

69bronzeT5

Always been a fan of GTOs. Thats one mean looking Goat!!! :cheers:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

blade68

yes this is my other car. no its not mad max since this is all i have to drive right now i didnt want to drive around in a car that was 5 different colors. so spray canned it black. beside when ur broke and at skool u have to make sacrifises aka nice paint on the car our food on the table. u tell me?

Khyron

very nice GTO, a 69 GTO was my fallback car if I couldn't find a Charger.  :2thumbs:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: blade68 on August 08, 2007, 02:38:06 PM
yes this is my other car. no its not mad max since this is all i have to drive right now i didn't want to drive around in a car that was 5 different colors. so spray canned it black. beside when ur broke and at skool u have to make sacrifises aka nice paint on the car our food on the table. u tell me?

No offense was meant. REALLY. By no means was I making fun. It just has that MAD MAX look. Skool eh? Hmmmm.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

hemihead

Quote from: blade68 on August 08, 2007, 11:57:19 AM
well its a 1968 Pontiac GTO, with a 400ci motor, TH400 trans and 4.11 posi out back. still a work in progress. im away at skool right now in Blairsville, PA at WYOTECH. Im from Linden NJ/union county. i havent been home in 9 months 5 weeks and 3 days which is y i dont know what the charger looks like. any other questions feel free to ask! :yesnod:
I went there when it was Vale Tech back in 85 -87. I live about 20 miles from there.  :cheers:
Lots of people talkin' , few of them know
Soul of a woman was created below
  Led Zeppelin

bull

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on August 08, 2007, 03:28:26 PM
Quote from: blade68 on August 08, 2007, 02:38:06 PM
yes this is my other car. no its not mad max since this is all i have to drive right now i didn't want to drive around in a car that was 5 different colors. so spray canned it black. beside when ur broke and at skool u have to make sacrifises aka nice paint on the car our food on the table. u tell me?

No offense was meant. REALLY. By no means was I making fun. It just has that MAD MAX look. Skool eh? Hmmmm.

Well, except the Mad Max car was a Ford.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pursuit_Special

THE CHARGER PUNK

looks like the punisher gto

Brock Samson

i thought it looked familer,..
just one little thing though,..  the Punisher Goat is a '69, so now I guess you'll wanna change your GTO into a '69...

LOL!  :smilielol:

blade68

no i like my 68 GTO everyone one i talk to always says "hey thats the gto from the punisher!"  and of course i say no that was a 69 mine's a 68 there different. " no their the same" and then they walk away.

TripleBlackGator

68. 69. Mad Max. Punisher. Pontiac. Ford. Christ!

kamkuda

Very nice.  BIG GTO fan here too :2thumbs:

bull

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on August 08, 2007, 06:31:49 PM
68. 69. Mad Max. Punisher. Pontiac. Ford. Christ!

Are we supposed to guess what comes next on the list? I say Holy Ghost.

terrible one

Un uncle had a white '69 GTO convertable. Sold it to someone for $6,000, it went to california. It was such a screamer man. 400 stroked out I think, I remember it had 13:1 compression and wouldn't run on pump gas.

aone415

Nice looking Goat... looks menacing

Linden NJ, hmmmmmmmmm.... and you like Mopar hmmmmmmm.....

I'll be in Linden tomorrow picking my rear end up from BBC...

This Charger right here is a one of none, that means none before it, none to come.

70charger_boy

blade68

aone415 - BBC? they built the motor for my GTO. before i bought it. their shop is just down the street from my house.

bull

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 09, 2007, 01:11:09 PM
What is a goat?

"Goat" is what GTO turns into if you're dyslexic and like to add vowels. I've never really understood the leap either.

Brock Samson

back in the day...  :nana:  there were Rats, Mice and Elephants and Goats... everyone knew what it meant...

Kids... Sheeese...  :slap:

70charger_boy

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 09, 2007, 05:59:03 PM
back in the day...  :nana:  there were Rats, Mice and Elephants and Goats... everyone knew what it meant...

Kids... Sheeese...  :slap:

oh, so a goat is really a big rat???  Ok I get it thank you come again

41husk

We had a Lemans, looked just like the GTO, kinda pontiacs look at Coronets and super bees.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

TBCharger