News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

69 jack hold down spring

Started by rare69, August 08, 2007, 02:40:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rare69

can someone post a picture of the exact placement in the trunk of the little u shaped bracket that holds the jack hold down spring. measurements would be much appreciated also, but just a good picture will work.

8WHEELER

Sorry I have not measured one yet.

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

daytonalo

Where can I buy one of those springs ? Also . does anyone have a picture of the jack catch that sits on the outer wheelhouse ? I threw mine out by mistake .

Larry

Charger-Bodie

Quote from: daytonalo on August 08, 2007, 06:04:12 AM
Where can I buy one of those springs ? Also . does anyone have a picture of the jack catch that sits on the outer wheelhouse ? I threw mine out by mistake .

Larry

megaparts has the correct spring , as far as the holder on the wheelhouse you will prolly need to find a used one.
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

gtx6970

Charger-Bodie

you can also buy it from Bill!! :brickwall:
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

rare69

thanks for the picture 8 wheeler, that should help.

68mmcharger

Here's some pictures from my 68. Should be the same.

Kevin

justin1987

daytonalo

Can someone please post a picture of the jack catch mounted on outer wheeelhouse ? Thanks in advance .

Larry

rare69

thanks 68mmcharger those pictures are perfect. :yesnod: