News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone having trouble with Cuda-Challenger?

Started by Hot_Rodder, August 16, 2007, 05:58:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot_Rodder

I've been trying to access Cuda-Challenger, for several reasons, one being it's been about a week or so since I was last there I think. Anyway, whenever I try and open it, it says can not find server. Anyone else having trouble with the site? Is the site down, and maybe I missed some msg ???

TeeWJay426

74 Charger SE, 400 HP, 4-speed

bordin34

I always have problems with it not responding. Their server sucks.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

Troy

It's apparently been having issues recently. I haven't noticed any problems but there's another thread about it where others have. They are on a shared server with a lot of limitations but I don't know the specific problems that they are experiencing.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

Hot_Rodder

Just tried it again, and it came up :2thumbs:. Wonder what was going on? Anyway, guess it might have been down on those couple of times that I was trying to get on the site, I don't know :shruggy:

41husk

I tried to get on over the weekend and I could get to the site, but it wouldn't take my password to log on?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

4cruzin

Quote from: 41husk on August 20, 2007, 12:18:32 PM
I tried to get on over the weekend and I could get to the site, but it wouldn't take my password to log on?

I haven't had any problems lately with the site but been alittle busy.  husk if you need assistance  . . just send a note to Rev-it-Up                                ll_davis@hotmail.com . . I'm sure we can get it resolved quickly. 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .