News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Vanishing Point Playing in Local Theater (Los Angeles)

Started by 440AirForce, August 08, 2007, 12:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

440AirForce

The original classic is playing Aug 25 at the Bevery Cinema in Los Angeles. The cinema is known for playing classic drive in flicks, including Macon County Line, Two Lane Blacktop, Bullitt and White Line Fever.  At showings are in retouched 35mm film. We've requested Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry as a double bill with Vanishing Piont.

http://www.newbevcinema.com/calendar.cfm

:coolgleamA:
Whether or not I'm good at English is inimportant!

Crazy Larry

That theater is one of the best in the country - no let me correct that - one of the best in the world.

Their movie selection is amazing and always changing - some of the movies will only show for one day, and then its on to the next.

I saw a Marlon Brando double feature there when I was in LA on business - amazing selection of movies.

And to see Vanishing point on the big screen - that is awesome! I wish I had a reason to be in LA this month.

At least I know that there are 35mm prints available - so worse case scenario I get one of the indie theaters around here to snag it for a screening.

Ponch ®

So anyone going next week? I might have to hit it up.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Khyron

I wish NY had something cool like that :(

I would show with the car for a Dirty Mary Crazy Larry movie ;)

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.