News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Im inked...my first Tat

Started by 70charginglizard, August 03, 2007, 10:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TK73

Doesn't have anything to do with being a "tight ass", "goody-two shoes" or having fun...

Has everything to do with:

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

RallyeMike

You dont have to follow the rules as long as you ask for forgiveness  ::)

Now go to work.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

TK73

Please forgive me for being  late to work...   :icon_smile_big:

chargerboy69

Quote from: TK73 on August 06, 2007, 08:39:27 AM
Doesn't have anything to do with being a "tight ass", "goody-two shoes" or having fun...

Has everything to do with:

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28

I consider myself a Christian and I am looking at getting a tattoo. Before you copy and paste this verse, make sure it is not out of context.

26 'You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor practice divination or soothsaying. 27 You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard. 28 'You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD. 29 'Do not profane your daughter by making her a harlot, so that the land will not fall to harlotry and the land become full of lewdness. 30 'You shall keep My sabbaths and revere My sanctuary; I am the LORD. 31 'Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:26–31 — New American Standard

Most would agree that this passage is instructing Israelites not to take part in pagan activities, like some of these were considered at that time. If  Christians took this passage literally in these times, we could not cut our hair, trim your beard or eat red meat either.

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

nh_mopar_fan

I've never been drunk enough to get one, I guess.

;D
:smilielol:

1970 Charger 500

THIS IS NOT FUCKING CHURCH CHAT WITH THE CHURCH LADY!!!
IT'S A TATTOO!
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT RELIGION YOU ARE......OR AREN'T
START A NEW TOPIC......LIKE......"LET'S PRAY", OR....."PLEASE GOD, GET RID OF MY HERPES", OR......"GOD DAMN IT, JESUS CHRIST, WHY IS MY WIFE SUCH A BITCH"!
GET OFF THIS TOPIC

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

TK73

Quote from: 1970 Charger 500 on August 06, 2007, 12:40:43 PM
THIS IS NOT FUCKING CHURCH CHAT WITH THE CHURCH LADY!!!
IT'S A TATTOO!
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT RELIGION YOU ARE......OR AREN'T
START A NEW TOPIC......LIKE......"LET'S PRAY", OR....."PLEASE GOD, GET RID OF MY HERPES", OR......"GOD DAMN IT, JESUS CHRIST, WHY IS MY WIFE SUCH A BITCH"!
GET OFF THIS TOPIC

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brock Samson

ChargerSG

:smilielol: From tattoo to religion :lol: Anyway nice tattoo :2thumbs:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166