News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

need a pic of the drivers side 4 speed console trim

Started by Brightyellow69rtse, August 18, 2007, 07:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brightyellow69rtse

im switching my consoles over to the correct 4 speed. i have no desire to search for the holy grail of trim so im going to make my own. i have a basic idea what it looks like due to the mounting holes  but i dont know how long it extends in areas. stuff like that, any help pics measurements would be great. ill prolly make it out of aluminum havent decided yet. im in the process of making a filler plate to plug the hole in my auto plate that was cut to fit my 4 speed. reconditioning is going pretty well so far im happy with it.  when all is done ill post some pics for sure, it was pretty rough when i started lol.............Mike

BrianShaughnessy

Metro parts company sells repros.    I believe it's like $185 for the set - both sides... auto or stick.   I saw them at the Nats -  Spike was working the booth.   That's less than I paid for a used driver's side a few years back.

Otherwise I'm unable to locate a  pic at this moment and I'm too lazy to go take another pic now.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Troy

This is the best picture I have of mine at the moment. I may be able to dig up more off my computer or take a few more at the garage later on.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.