News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

PN 710?

Started by dukeboy_318, July 25, 2007, 06:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dukeboy_318

i just got this from a buddy of mine who is on active duty.  I haven't seen it anywhere else so here it is. 

Are you missing a 710?

Yesterday I was having some work done at the car Dealer. A
blonde woman came in and asked for a Seven-hundred-ten.
They all looked at each other, and the Mechanic asked,
"What is a seven-hundred-ten?"

She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle Of
the engine. I lost it and need a new one. It had Alwa ys
been there."

The mechanic gave the woman a piece of paper and a pen and
asked her to draw what the piece looked like. She drew a circle
and in the middle of it wrote 710.

He then took her over to another car which had the hood up
and asked, "Is there a 710 on this car?" She pointed and said,
"Of course, it's right there."

See if you can figure out what part she is needing.  I'll give you the answer in couple of days.

1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

71superbee

Is it an OIL dipstick ? 

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

dukeboy_318

1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

PocketThunder

I have never heard this joke before..  :popcrn:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 26, 2007, 12:43:56 PM
I have never heard this joke before..  :popcrn:
Yeah, and... :pigsfly:  :nana:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

waroc

:Twocents: that one's older than dirt...... :sorry:
M a s s i v e l y  O v e r  P o w e r e d  A n d  R e s p e c t e d

CharlieCharger

That'd be neat for the kids..
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

68rustbucket

i was outside and my dad had poped the hood on his truck and i got it  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: