News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Went to the zoo today!

Started by Todd Wilson, August 04, 2007, 09:46:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

We went over to the Wichita Kansas Zoo. Its a nice place. Not anything like a big city zoo but it was a fun afternoon. A few years ago they built the gorilla building. Last time I was there they were starting the dirt work. Got some interesting photos of them and other things.

This big guy come up to the glass to check out these chicks. They were talking to each other and then realized he was there and they both turned to look at him. Wish the lighting was better because this was a great photo chance.

Neal_J

The second pic looks just like my mother in law!

Neal

Brock Samson

i can't see the gorrilla todd, just your reflection in the glass..  :shruggy:

BB1

I was on a Z-train to Wellington yesterday; 70mph.  :nana:
Delete my profile

Todd Wilson

Quote from: BB1 on August 05, 2007, 11:48:18 AM
I was on a Z-train to Wellington yesterday; 70mph.  :nana:

I'm sorry to hear that! I'd slit my wrists if I had to go to the road!   Why didnt you make it to Ark City? Go dead at Wellington?

Todd

4cruzin

Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

CharlieCharger

That would have scared the hell out of me if I looked up, and all the sudden there was a massive gorilla looking at me..Am I the only one? :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

BB1

Z8 trains don't go dead, not on the Emporia Sub. Every train goes in the hole when Z8 or Z9 is comming.  :coolgleamA:

Z-man
Delete my profile

Todd Wilson

Quote from: BB1 on August 06, 2007, 01:24:34 PM
Z8 trains don't go dead, not on the Emporia Sub. Every train goes in the hole when Z8 or Z9 is comming.  :coolgleamA:

Z-man

The SP used to have priority trains.   The UP did  and then they figured out they were running Z trains that made them $500,000  and letting grain and manifest trains that made then $1,000,000 dollars sit. Now everyone runs and you are only going as fast as the slowest train on the line.

Todd

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: Todd Wilson on August 04, 2007, 09:46:31 PM

For a moment I though was Bush family related. MAYBE ?

what I'm sure is Chavez Related
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

moparguy01

Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on August 06, 2007, 04:46:10 PM

Thats no way to talk about your girlfriend.  :nana:

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: moparguy01 on August 06, 2007, 07:14:37 PM
Quote from: Nacho-RT74 on August 06, 2007, 04:46:10 PM

Thats no way to talk about your girlfriend.  :nana:

No, this is the right picture you mean:

No, is not my GF... yet  :coolgleamA:

P.S.: ( the ones on THIS SIDE of glass )
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Chargen69

yeah that big guy wasnt looking at them like food, he had something else in mind :poke: