News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This woman is a MACHINE!

Started by Charger_Fan, August 03, 2007, 10:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 03, 2007, 01:58:36 PM
The few families I know that have 7 or more kids, are somewhat dysfunctional. No scientific proof on my behalf, but I have a hunch that lack of attention might be a contributing factor.

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: agree 100%
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 03, 2007, 01:58:36 PM
The few families I know that have 7 or more kids, are somewhat dysfunctional. No scientific proof on my behalf, but I have a hunch that lack of attention might be a contributing factor.

My wife came from a family of 10 kids. When her mother died, her father married a woman with 12 kids. Two children were already out of the house at the time of the wedding so my wife grew up in a house with 22 people.

Your theory is correct. Most of them are dysfunctional.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Mefirst

People should learn how to use these....

..Just my :Twocents:

CharlieCharger

I would say get the tubes snipped.
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Orange_Crush

They're not Catholic...they are Pentecostal or some other such thing.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.