News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

how to remove headlight covers on a Magnum???

Started by Scatpack, August 04, 2007, 03:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scatpack

Anyone know?I want to tint my covers unless someone also knows where to get tinted ones????
http://community.webshots.com/user/moooboy
70 Barracuda Gran Coupe,383Hp,# match
70 Dodge PU 383 Adventurer
02 F250 SuperCab LB 4X4 7.3, 6 speed manual
06 Dodge Magnum SXT
06 Honda VTX1800S Spec 3
Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4 ATV
Ford 1510 Diesel 4x4 Tractor
AQHA QuarterHorse,1HP,Very Fast

Charger_Fan

I don't know for sure, but I would assume there's removable pins or screws...possibly visible with the hood open? :shruggy:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Scatpack

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on August 04, 2007, 08:08:58 PM
I don't know for sure, but I would assume there's removable pins or screws...possibly visible with the hood open? :shruggy:
You mean the hood opens???No Sheet shurlock,lol.I think I would have checked that first before posting,dont you?There is ALOT of stuff under the hood,I was looking for the easiest way to do it from someone that has done it before. :eek2:
http://community.webshots.com/user/moooboy
70 Barracuda Gran Coupe,383Hp,# match
70 Dodge PU 383 Adventurer
02 F250 SuperCab LB 4X4 7.3, 6 speed manual
06 Dodge Magnum SXT
06 Honda VTX1800S Spec 3
Suzuki Vinson 500 4x4 ATV
Ford 1510 Diesel 4x4 Tractor
AQHA QuarterHorse,1HP,Very Fast

Ponch ®

Quote from: Scatpack on August 04, 2007, 03:10:31 PM
Anyone know?I want to tint my covers unless someone also knows where to get tinted ones????

Try www.lxforums.com

Look me up...im on there too.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

no318

It's been a while, but I remember thinking the same as you.  The side marker needs to come out and obviously the clip that hold the door to the pivot rod out of the motor.  I think they are just "pinched" into place on 2 pivots.  Does that make sense?