News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Im inked...my first Tat

Started by 70charginglizard, August 03, 2007, 10:15:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charginglizard

Well all.

I did it.

My very first Tatoo.

Whats ya all think?

Shot with DigitalCam at 2007-08-03
70charginglizard

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

69bronzeT5

Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Looks good, Kelly. Now you have to get the Scat Lizard. :2thumbs:

70charginglizard

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 03, 2007, 10:23:14 PM

Yeah but first I have to get my daughters name put on with something related to her next.

Then it's on to the scat lizard.  :2thumbs:
70charginglizard

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Charger1973

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on August 03, 2007, 10:23:14 PM

:iagree:  Thats the one I was expecting to see, but this one is cool too.  I hope you still get the lizard cuz I like that one quite a bit. 

70charginglizard

Her names Tamara.
She's got a shop up here in Lake Stevens.
Here's her site:

www.myspace.com/hawkstone_ink

The gallery:
http://www.hawkstoneink.com/

70charginglizard

41husk

cool, you need to send that pic to collectors guide.  You could be inked and published.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

PocketThunder

Looks good.  :2thumbs:

Is barbed wire something that never goes out of style in the tatoo world? 
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

last426

The tattoo looks great.  I have a question and no disrespect is intended.  The question is how do Christians get around the Biblical prohibition against tattoos?  I know that a bunch of Christians are tattooed so I figure there must be some argument addressing that.  Thanks, Kim.

70charginglizard

Quote from: last426 on August 04, 2007, 07:00:18 PM
The tattoo looks great.  I have a question and no disrespect is intended.  The question is how do Christians get around the Biblical prohibition against tattoos?  I know that a bunch of Christians are tattooed so I figure there must be some argument addressing that.  Thanks, Kim.

Not really all that religious anymore so it doesnt really bother me any. :whistling:

things look cool and I'm happy with it so whats the problem?
70charginglizard

RECHRGD

What if you wake up tomorrow and decide you like Fords???? ;D
13.53 @ 105.32

70charginglizard

Quote from: RECHRGD on August 04, 2007, 07:54:08 PM
What if you wake up tomorrow and decide you like Fords???? ;D

Not ever gonna happen.  :smilielol:

I may be frustrated with my mopar at the moment but I'll always love it more than anything else on the road.

Everything else is just traffic.  :icon_smile_cool:
70charginglizard

THE CHARGER PUNK

awww dude :icon_smile_big: im gettin the same tattooo this summer except just the mopar M by itself :icon_smile_big:ive had thtaq planned since sept

1970 Charger 500

Very cool!
Looks like your subscription to the man club will be automatically renewed!!
I have a tat on my dick that says "tony"........when it's hard, it says, "Anthony Richard Ingram-Lock"!
I told my wife I would tatttoo her name on my bum because she is such a pain in my ass!!!!!!
I also have an "M" on both butt cheeks and when I bend over it says MOM...
When I am on my back, with my legs up in the air, (for no reason, sometimes men like to do that) it says WOW...

70charginglizard

Quote from: 1970 Charger 500 on August 04, 2007, 11:51:59 PM
Very cool!
I have a tat on my dick that says "tony"........when it's hard, it says, "Anthony Richard Ingram-Lock"!
I told my wife I would tatttoo her name on my bum because she is such a pain in my ass!!!!!!
When I am on my back, with my legs up in the air, (for no reason, sometimes men like to do that) it says WOW...

thats just funny as hell.... :smilielol:

Thanks Tony. After all the problems with the liz today I needed that.  :lol:
70charginglizard

8WHEELER

Quote from: 1970 Charger 500 on August 04, 2007, 11:51:59 PM
Very cool!

Tony  :2thumbs:  that can go down in the Lighter side section to, way to go bud   :patriot: your a fine
Mopar Amercan keep it up, ummm I meant the humor   :smilielol: :smilielol:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

last426

Quote from: 70charginglizard on August 04, 2007, 07:53:01 PM

Not really all that religious anymore so it doesnt really bother me any. :whistling:

things look cool and I'm happy with it so whats the problem?

Problem?  No problem at all.  My gf has tattoos and is not a Christian so I just thought that someone here could answer the question for me.  But it appears that no one here is a Christian with a tattoo so I will look elsewhere.  Thanks for the reply. Kim

Brock Samson

i always figgured the more tattoos a guy has the more bullshit is contained within..

70charginglizard

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 05, 2007, 11:24:56 AM
i always figgured the more tattoos a guy has the more bullshit is contained within..

Well I only have one so you'll only get a little BullSh_t outta me for now.  :D
70charginglizard

1968 Charger B5

cant say i was ever into tatooes,   but that is cool
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

mikesbbody

I think it goods great  :2thumbs: i agree with 41husk, see if you can "get inked" in mopar collectors guide one more thing, being your first did it hurt as much as you thought it would?

Brock Samson

Quote from: THE CHARGER PUNK on August 04, 2007, 11:24:16 PM
awww dude :icon_smile_big: im gettin the same tattooo this summer except just the mopar M by itself :icon_smile_big:ive had thtaq planned since sept

Awwww dude perhaps you should try reviewing what you write.. cause if your true to your previous form you'll spell the "M" wrong.  :shruggy:

68chrgrwife

I am a christainand have two tats (got both before I wa a christain though).  I do know alot of people at my church have ink too and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it.  A couple of guys just got new ink and it is not a big deal.  Not all christians are tight ass people who are goody two-shoes that don't have a good time once and a while.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

TK73

Doesn't have anything to do with being a "tight ass", "goody-two shoes" or having fun...

Has everything to do with:

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28

RallyeMike

You dont have to follow the rules as long as you ask for forgiveness  ::)

Now go to work.
1969 Charger 500 #232008
1972 Charger, Grand Sport #41
1973 Charger "T/A"

Drive as fast as you want to on a public road! Click here for info: http://www.sscc.us/

TK73

Please forgive me for being  late to work...   :icon_smile_big:

chargerboy69

Quote from: TK73 on August 06, 2007, 08:39:27 AM
Doesn't have anything to do with being a "tight ass", "goody-two shoes" or having fun...

Has everything to do with:

Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.
Leviticus 19:28

I consider myself a Christian and I am looking at getting a tattoo. Before you copy and paste this verse, make sure it is not out of context.

26 'You shall not eat anything with the blood, nor practice divination or soothsaying. 27 You shall not round off the side-growth of your heads nor harm the edges of your beard. 28 'You shall not make any cuts in your body for the dead nor make any tattoo marks on yourselves: I am the LORD. 29 'Do not profane your daughter by making her a harlot, so that the land will not fall to harlotry and the land become full of lewdness. 30 'You shall keep My sabbaths and revere My sanctuary; I am the LORD. 31 'Do not turn to mediums or spiritists; do not seek them out to be defiled by them. I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 19:26–31 — New American Standard

Most would agree that this passage is instructing Israelites not to take part in pagan activities, like some of these were considered at that time. If  Christians took this passage literally in these times, we could not cut our hair, trim your beard or eat red meat either.

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

nh_mopar_fan

I've never been drunk enough to get one, I guess.

;D
:smilielol:

1970 Charger 500

THIS IS NOT FUCKING CHURCH CHAT WITH THE CHURCH LADY!!!
IT'S A TATTOO!
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT RELIGION YOU ARE......OR AREN'T
START A NEW TOPIC......LIKE......"LET'S PRAY", OR....."PLEASE GOD, GET RID OF MY HERPES", OR......"GOD DAMN IT, JESUS CHRIST, WHY IS MY WIFE SUCH A BITCH"!
GET OFF THIS TOPIC

chargerboy69

Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

TK73

Quote from: 1970 Charger 500 on August 06, 2007, 12:40:43 PM
THIS IS NOT FUCKING CHURCH CHAT WITH THE CHURCH LADY!!!
IT'S A TATTOO!
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT RELIGION YOU ARE......OR AREN'T
START A NEW TOPIC......LIKE......"LET'S PRAY", OR....."PLEASE GOD, GET RID OF MY HERPES", OR......"GOD DAMN IT, JESUS CHRIST, WHY IS MY WIFE SUCH A BITCH"!
GET OFF THIS TOPIC

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Brock Samson

ChargerSG

:smilielol: From tattoo to religion :lol: Anyway nice tattoo :2thumbs:
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166