News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This woman is a MACHINE!

Started by Charger_Fan, August 03, 2007, 10:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

A baby making machine, that is. :o

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070803/ap_on_fe_st/17_kids

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - It's a girl — again — for the Duggars. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar welcomed their 17th child, and seventh daughter, into the world Thursday.

Jennifer Danielle was born at 10:01 a.m. at Saint Mary's Hospital in Rogers, Ark., the Duggars said in an interview. Jennifer weighed 8 pounds, 8 ounces and arrived five days after Michelle's due date.

Less than 30 minutes after giving birth, the Duggars already were talking of having more.

"We'd love to have more," Michelle said, adding that the girls are outnumbered seven to 10 in the family. "We love the ruffles and lace."

Jennifer joins the fast-growing Duggar brood, who live in Tontitown in a 7,000-square-foot home. All the children — whose names start with the letter J — are home-schooled.

The oldest is 19 and the youngest, before Jennifer, is almost 2 years old.

"We are just so grateful to God for another gift from him," said Jim Bob Duggar, 42, a former state representative. "We are just so thankful to him that everything went just very well."

Jennifer joins siblings Joshua, 19; John David, 17; Janna, 17; Jill, 16; Jessa, 14; Jinger, 13; Joseph, 12; Josiah, 11; Joy-Anna, 9; Jedidiah, 8; Jeremiah, 8; Jason 7; James 6; Justin, 4; Jackson, 3; Johannah, almost 2.

The family includes two sets of twins.

Michelle Duggar said that Joshua, Janna, Jill and Jessa were at the hospital, but that the rest of the family planned to visit their new sister later Thursday.

Michelle Duggar said she started feeling contractions Wednesday night and went to the hospital at about 5 a.m. Thursday.

"It actually went fast," she said. "I guess once I started progressing, it went within 30 minutes."

Jennifer was born via a VBAC — or vaginal birth after Caesarean, Jim Bob Duggar said.

The Duggars have been featured on several programs on cable's Discovery Health Network. The next special, the Duggar Family Album, is scheduled to air next month, Jim Bob Duggar said.

Among the "fun facts" listed on Discovery Health's Web page devoted to the Duggars: A baby has been born in every month except June; the Duggars have gone through an estimated 90,000 diapers, and Michelle, 40, has been pregnant for 126 months — or 10.5 years — of her life.

That's just nutz. :image_294343:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Brock Samson

"Excess" it's the American way...  :smilielol:    :cheers:

Plumcrazy

I had nothing to do with any of them.  :angel:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

Forza

Looks like someone should try a different technique called "Pull out"

PocketThunder

:2thumbs:

"We are just so grateful to God for another gift from him," said Jim Bob Duggar, 42, a former state representative.

Uh, i think they would know how it works by now  :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Arthu®

I have a friend who has 15 siblings before her mother became an alcoholic (which I don't find too odd as 16 children will drive you crazy) and left her dad. Her dad won 1.6 milion euro's in a lottery and that's how he supports his kids. It's really odd as they all look alike I know 4 of her sisters pretty well and well they are about complete copies just a bit younger or older. She doesn't know why they had that many kids, her dad always says it just happend...

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Brock Samson

that must be the family huh?..  :smilielol:

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 03, 2007, 11:31:16 AM
that must be the family huh?..  :smilielol:

It sure looks like it. I bet she was pregnant in that pic, too. :smilielol:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Todd Wilson

They had a show about those folks a year or so ago. They are organzied like you cant imagine. They lived in a small house for a while and then built their own custom house. Something like 10 commercial grade washers and dryers. Many stoves and stuff. All the kids have jobs around the house and certain kids watch over younger kids. It was an amazing show but I wonder how they find time to get their freak on with that many kids in the house and all the work that needs to be done. I wonder what his tax return is every year? HEHE!   They spend like 1000$ at the grocery store and its 5 carts of grub. They dont grab 3 cans of vegetables they empty the entire shelf into a cart. I just cant imagine the financial situation they are in every month. It would have to be hundreds of dollars for water and utilities I think would be crazy in the big house with lots of lights on and all those washers and dryers running.

Todd

Charger_Fan

Quote from: Todd Wilson on August 03, 2007, 12:14:32 PM
They had a show about those folks a year or so ago. They are organzied like you cant imagine. They lived in a small house for a while and then built their own custom house. Something like 10 commercial grade washers and dryers. Many stoves and stuff. All the kids have jobs around the house and certain kids watch over younger kids. It was an amazing show but I wonder how they find time to get their freak on with that many kids in the house and all the work that needs to be done. I wonder what his tax return is every year? HEHE!   They spend like 1000$ at the grocery store and its 5 carts of grub. They dont grab 3 cans of vegetables they empty the entire shelf into a cart. I just cant imagine the financial situation they are in every month. It would have to be hundreds of dollars for water and utilities I think would be crazy in the big house with lots of lights on and all those washers and dryers running.

Todd

:iagree: That's exactly what I think when I see big families like that (and there's plenty of them around here ::) although, they usually are 10 kids or under) the father of the family must make a 6-figure income to keep abreast of it all! Either that, or they have the "system" (welfare & such) worked out very well.

TUFCAT

70charger_boy

PocketThunder

It said on that show that they are completely self sufficient with no help from the govt.  I suppose it helps though that the father is a representative, or was a state representative rather.  how much does that job pay?  .
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Brock Samson

41husk

They need to find out what causes that, and stop it!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Old Moparz

The few families I know that have 7 or more kids, are somewhat dysfunctional. No scientific proof on my behalf, but I have a hunch that lack of attention might be a contributing factor.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

CharlieCharger

Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Mike DC

QuoteThey must be catholic  icon_smile_cool

Somebody needs to tell 'em that those rules were written back when it took 17 kids to make sure that 3 or 4 of them lived to maturity.

Old Moparz

Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 03, 2007, 04:28:43 PM

Somebody needs to tell 'em that those rules were written back when it took 17 kids to make sure that 3 or 4 of them lived to maturity.

That, & lots of free help on the farm.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

MichaelRW

That couple needs to buy a TV.
A Fact of Life: After Monday and Tuesday even the calendar says WTF.........

dkn1997

one more and they can have thier own intramural baseball game. 
RECHRGED

Brock Samson

Barry Gordie's Mom,,,
  :shruggy:
(He started the MOTOWN record label kids...)
...had 22 kids but only 11 survived according to his biography.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 03, 2007, 04:41:23 PM
Quote from: Mike DC (formerly miked) on August 03, 2007, 04:28:43 PM

That, & lots of free help on the farm.  :D

And one or two to send off to priesthood or the rectory.

TUFCAT

Quote from: 70charger_boy on August 03, 2007, 12:46:58 PM
Quote from: TUFCAT on August 03, 2007, 12:37:25 PM
I (wouldn't ) HIT THAT!!  :icon_smile_angry:

:smilielol: :smilielol: I would

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay then, ...just for pure scientific purposes, (or dumb curiousity)  go ahead 70charger_boy........HIT THAT - - and please let us know what you think.  :ricky: :ricky:  :ricky:

...sometimes you have to take one for the team.   :2thumbs:

TUFCAT

Quote from: PocketThunder on August 03, 2007, 09:12:31 PM
[

And one or two to send off to priesthood or the rectory.

Wait just a minute....!!!!    Did someone say "rectum"???   RECTUM - - Hell, I killed 'em!!!  ha ha ha

70charger_boy

Wheels of Terror

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 03, 2007, 01:58:36 PM
The few families I know that have 7 or more kids, are somewhat dysfunctional. No scientific proof on my behalf, but I have a hunch that lack of attention might be a contributing factor.

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: agree 100%
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

69CoronetRT

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 03, 2007, 01:58:36 PM

My wife came from a family of 10 kids. When her mother died, her father married a woman with 12 kids. Two children were already out of the house at the time of the wedding so my wife grew up in a house with 22 people.

Your theory is correct. Most of them are dysfunctional.
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

Mefirst

People should learn how to use these....

..Just my :Twocents:

CharlieCharger

I would say get the tubes snipped.
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Orange_Crush

They're not Catholic...they are Pentecostal or some other such thing.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.