News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hulk Hogan Charger

Started by JMF, July 18, 2007, 03:30:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JMF

Anyone have any pics of his old Charger? Was it a 2nd gen?

Ghoste

No pics, sorry but wasn't it a 69?

charger01

I thought it was a red 68 :shruggy:

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

kink67

I also thought he owned a Red 68.

8WHEELER

74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

Lostsheep

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 18, 2007, 02:18:30 PM
Was it a blue '06? :icon_smile_tongue:

Man....he's 175 years old and still looks great!!!

His son drives the Viper for the BFG/Mopar drift team doesnt he?

pettyfan43

At one time he had a BLACK 68 his wife gave him because he always wanted one. It had a set of aftermarket Aluminum wheels and was used frequently when he was with WCW.

41husk

I thought he had a red 68, Maybe he had more than one,  Travis, who in the world would own more than one 2nd gen Charger? :shruggy: :smilielol:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Ghoste

Never mind who, I'd like to know how.

Lowprofile

Yea, he still has the red 68 R/T  Red w/white top & stripe. :2thumbs:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

lee

On one of the Nitro shows he p[ulled up in a flat black 69 like a mad man that was in his NWO days because Mean Jean was out back waiting for him

JMF

It was on Hogan Knows Best earlier, red 68 with black vinyl top

Bluestar

I happened by the show the other day and he was wearing some type of Mopar shirt.  Thing I could make out on the shirt was the Mopar M.

BigBlockSam

his kid drfts in a mopar but in the show when they moved . the car carrier came  to the new house with his cars and there was a red 68 charger r/t on it   :shruggy:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

JMF

Yeah that was the episode, red with black vinyl roof