News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New to the site

Started by MaMopar, July 29, 2007, 04:41:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaMopar

:woohoo:
Good afternoon Dodge Charger.com

We were at the Gettysburg meet yesterday and met some of the guys.  We were so amazed with all the Chargers and their owners, what a great group.  Not like the E-body guys, most are so stuck up they won't give you the time of day.

I'll tell you about the rest of the collection we have.  Of course the 68 Dodge Charger red with black vinyl top, 360, 4 speed, we need a 383 for her, the previous owner took the 383.  1968 Plymouth Roadrunner this is stripped to change the color it is now light blue, Randy wants to change this to Yellow. 1968 Dodge Coronet 318 all original 4 door car, thinking about making this a cop car clone.  We also have a 1972 Cuda with 413 wedge, that's a fun piece. 1975 Dodge D100 Custom full size 2 tone yellow & white, 318 automatic, all original this has been in the family since new, we have all the documentation.  I'll post pictures of the collection.

Have a nice day

MaMopar

bull

Nice stable. Welcome to the site. :2thumbs:

Big Lebowski

Hi there, nice collection.   Dude
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

71ChallengeHer

Hi girl ! :2thumbs: I'm not stuck up. :nana: You know most peps say Nice Charger when they see the Chally. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

70charger_boy

Hi Mamopar.  Welcome to the site and whatever u do, don't post a pic of yourself, because us guys will be all over you

MaMopar

Chally you could never be stuck up.
Thank you for the warm welcome.
MaMopar

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: MaMopar on July 29, 2007, 06:38:27 PM
Why do you think I hang with the Chargers? :2thumbs: :punkrocka: :punkrocka:

70charger_boy

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 29, 2007, 06:44:45 PM

:poke: :popcrn:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 70charger_boy on July 29, 2007, 07:10:41 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 29, 2007, 06:44:45 PM

:poke: :popcrn:
Read her post. :nana: Besides Charger friends  :punkrocka:

Wheels of Terror

:cheers: Welcome MaMopar!!!! Beautiful Mopars! 
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

Ghoste

Welcome to the site.  We have to be nice to people because our cars are better looking than most of us.  Isn't it the other way around for E-body owners? (that's a backhanded compliment to the E-body crowd btw)

dukeboy_318

Awesome stable, i bet you that cuda has some monsterous torque coming from that 413.
1978 Dodge Power Wagon W200 4x4- 408 stroker/4spd
1974 Dodge Dart Swinger. 440 project in the works.

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

MaMopar

Thank you all for the warm welcome to Dodge Charger.

Dukeboy 318:  It's an awesome ride, she needs a little TLC to get back in shape but look out when she comes out again.  Torque is unbelievable.

MaMopar

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img