News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The Colonel On A Dash Plaque!!

Started by THE COLONEL, July 30, 2007, 07:41:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

As My kids and I were at a cruise this past Saturday, my son Blake looks in the trunk that is open of the 55 Chevy, two cars over from us.  The guy had alot of dash plaques he displayed with his car, and Blake sees The Colonel in the middle of them.  I was at the Spotlight 88 Cruise only once, and I guess it was in 2005, but The Colonel adds to himself again by being on his first dash plaque!!  I told the guy I had to have it, and I got it!! :wink:   Notice no push bar, or roll cage.  It looks naked without them now! :lol:

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

Khyron

Thats awsome!

you can see where they photoshopped out the cage and push bar :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

rav440

:2thumbs: thats cool  :2thumbs: why that place dosnt do better is beyond me i went to one of their first flea market / car cruise / swap meet there were about 5 cars and 10 vendors and it still the same  :shruggy:
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

Plumcrazy

:2thumbs:

Don't let it go to your head.  :smilielol:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

THE COLONEL

Quote from: Plumcrazy on July 31, 2007, 08:14:50 PM
:2thumbs:

Don't let it go to your head.  :smilielol:

I think I'm OK.  My son was more excited then I was. :yesnod:

BMOTOXSTAR

That is awesome that the guy gave the dash plaque to you. :2thumbs:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

Very cool. :2thumbs: Did you win something at that show? Because there is a show here ,if your car wins best of show. They put it on the dash plaque for the next year.

THE COLONEL

It was just a cruise, so there is really no trophy to give out.  Some cruises give out dash plaques once a month at their weekly cruises.