News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Mopar Madness Chargers - Syracuse, NY 07/29/07 - Photos!

Started by Crazy Larry, July 30, 2007, 02:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy Larry

2 Gens.......Part 1

....because they knew they annoyed some here last week...the stuffed kids were back on that black '69!

...ha ha!

Crazy Larry

Crazy Larry

Crazy Larry

Then some non-Charger ones........Part 1......

Oh wait....a 1977 Dodge Charger!!.... :eek2:

Crazy Larry

Crazy Larry

Mefirst

TruckDriver

Okay okay, I like that '77 Charger :yesnod: The rest are nice too :2thumbs: The seller of the last '72 S.E. is crazy. If that car is worth $14,500, my '72 S.E. is worth at least $5,000 in it's current unrestored condition. And if someone is willing to give me $5,000 for my Charger, They can have it :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TripleBlackGator

Christ almighty I'm sea-sick!   :puke:  I wouldn't mind going back and looking for some Chargers but not without some Dramamine first. 
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Crazy Larry

Quote from: TripleBlackGator on July 30, 2007, 09:12:06 AM
Christ almighty I'm sea-sick!   :puke:  I wouldn't mind going back and looking for some Chargers but not without some Dramamine first. 

Its the only way to get the whole care in the frame without a wide angle lens - and I get so very much bored with the usual far back, picture framed and level - they tend to look all the same after a while....and very boring......

....the Chevy guys usually need Dramamine too...not used to the fast paced, new angle Mopar way of doing things.

:coolgleamA:

Khyron

Yet another local car show my car wasn't ready for :cry:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

BrianShaughnessy

Looked like a nice day out there.
Nice cars.   I really like the black 70 hemi... sweet!
Nice pics.  Thanks!!!
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

ChargerSG

Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166