News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Almost rained out Car Show

Started by The70RT, July 29, 2007, 05:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

This was at our county lake near Topeka. Last year they had 40 and this year only 20. It rained early and rained after it started. Only 3 MoPars. This town has a population of 125,000 so not so much a Mopar town. Our cruise night last night only produced one MoPar. I have only seen maybe 4 or maybe 5 Chargers at our cruise nights over the last few years. Go figure? I can't wait to be able to take mine. Here is just a few pics.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The70RT

Bad AMC

The70RT

All I have to cruise at this time is my Cutlass

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71ChallengeHer

70charginglizard

70charginglizard

histoy

Wheels of Terror

Some nice eye candy! Thank you for sharing, the 70R/T! :cheers:
1999 Pontiac Trans Am
1982 KARR Knight Rider Replica
2009 Dodge Avenger
Looking for another Third Gen Charger

jgbailey57

i think that AMC lives just up the street from me.  probably less than 1/2 mile?    i want to say he has 2 or 3 of them?  i was driving by and saw them in the garage.
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

The70RT

Quote from: jgbailey57 on July 30, 2007, 12:30:32 PM
i think that AMC lives just up the street from me.  probably less than 1/2 mile?    i want to say he has 2 or 3 of them?  i was driving by and saw them in the garage.

He just got it not to long ago. You must live by the guy he got it from. I was by there before....somewhere in central Topeka. The only downside to the car is that is has a small block Chevy.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

jgbailey57

i thought i just saw it last week in grain valley?  maybe there are two of them?
'69 Charger R/T patiently waiting in line to be restored... NOT WAITING ANYMORE!!!

The70RT

Quote from: jgbailey57 on July 31, 2007, 12:29:09 PM
i thought i just saw it last week in grain valley?  maybe there are two of them?

They had lots of shows last weekend all over north and southeast Kansas so wo knows. Gettting gas milage like that it could have been :lol: