News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Transformer Bumble Bee at Our Local Cruise

Started by THE COLONEL, July 23, 2007, 08:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtx6970

new Challenger ,(to out of proportion in all aspects)  new camaro,( duh, It's a camaro ) I don't care for either one - both look wrong to me to be using the originals name , considering both are based on 1970 and 1969 model years just with modern translations. Both will sell well for there target audience.but not to me.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BMOTOXSTAR

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Now that would kick the sh-- out af a Maro' ! :nana:
Just with it's looks alone. :yesnod:
That is what they call a sexy ride. :D
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BB1

Delete my profile

RT DAVE

I'd have to drive both the camaro and the challenger before I could decide.   Price would be important also.  So far, I've only bought seven cars but six have been mopars...
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

kamkuda

Love the color, That would be cool to see so close up. 

I am pretty sure that my midlife crisis will require the purchase of a new fangled musclecar... and I expect the crisis to arrive just in time for the new Challenger. :2thumbs:

Plumcrazy

Quote from: kamkuda on July 30, 2007, 09:57:34 AM

I am pretty sure that my midlife crisis will require the purchase of a new fangled musclecar.

I don't like the term "midlife crisis"   I prefer "second adolescence"  :smilielol:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.