News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

The afterlife of a school bus.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 31, 2007, 11:10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Todd Wilson

bull

Is that supposed to be a car hauler? How do you get the car up there?

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: bull on July 31, 2007, 11:36:56 AM
Is that supposed to be a car hauler? How do you get the car up there?

A "good" set of ramps would do it but the weight of them might be too much to deal with. I would be inclined to winch a car on rather than drive it. There was just a thread over at Moparts about converting a class A motorhome into a car hauler. that had some buses on it.

http://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=Test&Number=3665438&page=2&fpart=1
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

bull

Yea, it's like four feet off the ground. Maybe the guy has a loading dock to back it up to.

Todd Wilson

I dont see it being a car hauler. You probably couldnt get out of it once you got it up in there. I'd be concerned with how it drove after a car was put up in there as you would be way to the back as far as the axle is concerned. There are ramps out there you can get to get a car up in there but it just doesnt look practical. Probably a 4wheeler or camping gear/canoe hauler unit to me.

Todd

rt green

that would work! long ramps that slid out from underneath. tint the windows.   oh.. and strpper pole on the inside.
third string oil changer

CharlieCharger

My grandpa had an old Blue bird, when I was a kid I would pretend to drive it while it was parked..but the minute he started it up to actually take me for a ride..I ran off crying coz it scared the hell out of me..well years later he actually offered to give it to me for free and it ran like hell..I just had no where to put it.. :shruggy:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris