News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Ice Breaker Activities

Started by DannyG, July 10, 2007, 02:35:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DannyG

Hi folks,

I have been asked to contribute to the ideas pool for an ice breaker activity for an upcoming conference.  Its a work thing for office people so I've been told nothing too wild or that requires people to give out too much of themseleves.  Sheesh!  So I thought, Why not ask the good folk of dodgecharger.com?

So anyone who has experienced a good (large gorup) ice breaker activity - I'd love to hear about it.

Cheers and thanks,

DannyG

Forza

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

PocketThunder

Quote from: Forza on July 10, 2007, 02:38:45 AM
Naked twister?
:slap: 

How about go-cart racing?   We do that after work sometimes, there is a indoor track near us.  Ya maybe that wort work at a conference.

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Khyron

Laser tag :D

well, if it's a conference, what the business for? Maybe a good old fashion Scavenger hunt themed to the conference?, break people into teams and have the winning team win dinner at a nice resterant in the area?

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

my73charger

Paint ball will get people talking, or cussing at each other.... :D

Old Moparz

Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

dodgecharger-fan

Banana relay race - no hands allowed and it must be carried and transferred below the belt.  :coolgleamA:

Seriously though, my team at work goes to a Whirlyball court once a year. Usually, we set up a round robin tourney with the managers on one team and everyone else divied up into teams..

Drache

Quote from: dodgecharger-fan on July 10, 2007, 03:08:38 PM
the managers on one team and everyone else divied up into teams..

People ALWAYS love this type of thing!  :icon_smile_big:  :2thumbs:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

DannyG

Forza - Naked twister?

You owe me a new keyboard dude - I spat out my coffee and laughed out loud when I read that.

Seriously though, I like the scavenger hunt idea from Khyron.

Perhaps I should have mentioned it was for about 80 labour lawyers all from various branches of the one firm here in Australia.  And since I'm a mechanic about to become a labour lawyer, I generally like to see an automotive slant on everything.  Cheers and thanks guys.

DannyG

Drache

Go out to all their vehicles and remove a single part from under the hood. Tell them the game is they reach blind into a box and pull out a part. They then have to figure out what vehicle it goes to and properly reinstall it.  :icon_smile_big:
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

rt green

hokie pokie? screw it. open bar 2 hours before you start. works, trust me
third string oil changer

bull

Quote from: Forza on July 10, 2007, 02:38:45 AM
Naked twister?

No, no. It's naked, hot oil Twister. Get it right.

Forza

DAMN IT! I knew I forgot something

dkn1997

that's 2 votes for the open bar.  do it the night before so people can have a bunch of sex with each other.  nothing says "icebreaker" like a little game I like to call "hide the salami"
RECHRGED

BMOTOXSTAR

I work at a college & we have many conferences per year. We always have a ice-breaker before the conference starts.
This is kinda lame but,
  They once took a roll of toilet paper & each person had to pass it & tear off as many pieces as they wanted. Then they go around the room & according to how many sheet you have you had to tell that many things about your job or yourself. Thank god I was wise & only had 1 sheet at the last conference. :smilielol: :D
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT