News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Smart Car burnouts, drifting and donuts... no kidding

Started by bull, July 26, 2007, 10:10:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

http://youtube.com/watch?v=4gseTGwppbg&feature=PlayList&p=D314F9048C5A4F0D&index=0

Looks like they outfitted a couple Smart Cars with the engines next to the driver seat best I can tell. Not much room for anything else.

Hemidog

Charger_Fan

Suzuki GSXR engine...I wonder what size? Pretty cool, that baby can broil 'em at will. :icon_smile_cool:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

lee

Those cars are crap I sat in one at a car show and my forehaed stuck out 2 inches over the windshield the only highlight was Boyd Cottington was there

bull

Quote from: lee on July 28, 2007, 02:22:41 AM
Those cars are crap I sat in one at a car show and my forehaed stuck out 2 inches over the windshield the only highlight was Boyd Cottington was there

That was the highlight? Jeez. Sounds like a real crappy day to me.

Troy

Now that looks like something I'd love to drive! Sadly, I'm a hot rodder at heart but have no skills. The sound it makes is totally out of place for what your eyes are seeing. It's roughly the same concept as a Legends car but based on a production body instead of a cage. I'd like to see it do more than waste the tires though. I wonder if they built the suspension to handle the power?

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bull

I was thinking the same thing. All the theatrics are cool but I'd kind of like to see a 1/4 mile time and some other more practical performance demos. The transplant kind of looks like a hack job though.

bear

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 27, 2007, 03:43:39 PM
Suzuki GSXR engine...I wonder what size? Pretty cool, that baby can broil 'em at will. :icon_smile_cool:

it was probably the motor from a hayabusa which would be a 1300 cc motor

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

70charger_boy

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on July 27, 2007, 03:43:39 PM

It's a 1000 cc suzuki motor with a yoshimura carbon fiber tri oval exhaust.

Hemidog

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on July 28, 2007, 10:40:01 PM
Quote from: Hemidog on July 27, 2007, 12:34:32 PM
ugly cars, nice song!

That is Devil Driver. :naughty:
Their new CD comes out next week. :2thumbs:
Yup, got the album on my pc, some kickass songs on it!

BMOTOXSTAR

Can't wait to get it this Tuesday. I have to own a copy of the real thing for the collection. :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

GeneralLeeTESH

:2thumbs:
Now-this IS the smartest thing done with a foreign car SINCE the Shelby AC Cobra !!!
It is called a "Smartuki"...
Here's their website...
http://www.smartuki.com/
:scratchchin:
The TESH