News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Non Artificial Turf Auto Carpet

Started by Old Moparz, August 03, 2007, 02:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Saw this Satellite convertible on ebay & couldn't help but notice the floor. Or maybe I should say, lack of floor? Bids are up to almost $1400 & makes me wonder where some people's minds are.   :shruggy:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

CharlieCharger

Well thats interesting that they are even bidding on that for sure..Makes you wonder doesn't it? :rotz:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Old Moparz

Even the roof frame is rotted, so I bet there isn't too many usable parts on it at all. The ad did say it was a triple black car with A/C, but it's a Satellite, not a Road Runner or GTX. I miss the days of $100 parts cars.   ::)
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

Charger_Fan

Maybe the windshield post & trim are worth a lot? :shruggy: Even if it is, that's just crazy.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)