News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Goin to the Nats .............hotels in Columbus???

Started by greatwn73, July 25, 2007, 10:55:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

471_Magnum

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on July 30, 2007, 08:21:39 PM
I would really like to meet some of you folks at the Nationals.  :yesnod:

I shouldn't be too hard to find.  :icon_smile_big:
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

Ghoste

Hey you fixed it!  I kinda miss the old one already. :'(

TripleBlackGator

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on July 30, 2007, 08:21:39 PM
I would really like to meet some of you folks at the Nationals.  :yesnod:

All 5 of my personality disorders tell me it wouldn't be a good idea.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

gtxpooch

Got here today, not bad, cops came while I was unhooking the trailer ::) we'll see what happens. If it it gets worse, anybody got a spare room?? i'll try to check back in later.

TripleBlackGator

I'll be there tomorrow. I'll have my laptop with me. Maybe i'll post some pics mid-event.
Malicious, vindictive, spiteful, cynical, pessimistic, sarcastic, & antagonistic. And those are my good traits!

Ghoste

MaMopar

Heading out tomorrow afternoon. :2thumbs:, this is going to be a blast.  Hope to meet some of you out there.  We'll be in my daily driver Electric Blue PT GT I'll have DC.COM on the windows,  give us a yell if you see us.  We'll be looking for DC.COM on your car. 

Have a great weekend

MaMopar
MaMopar

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: MaMopar on August 09, 2007, 06:53:17 PM
Heading out tomorrow afternoon. :2thumbs:, this is going to be a blast.  Hope to meet some of you out there.  We'll be in my daily driver Electric Blue PT GT I'll have DC.COM on the windows,  give us a yell if you see us.  We'll be looking for DC.COM on your car. 

Have a great weekend

MaMopar
Have fun , girl. I wish I could go. :bawling: Shelby and I will miss you and Randy. :cheers:

BMOTOXSTAR

Hope the weather is nice.  :yesnod:
It is raining here in Mentor,Ohio.2 hrs North of The Nationals. :rotz:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

jackel440

We rolled into Grove City about 5:30 this evening.staying at the Hampton Inn.So far there is a road runner and a challenger here.We drove the old 68 plymouth fury over.anyone sees a light blue and surface rusted fury just holler :cheers:
well we just got out of the pool and are waiting on pizza to show up.can't wait till tomorrow :yesnod:

TripleBlackGator

10pm and Brice is quiet. Not sure why. Had rain earlier but it didn't last. No activity in any parking lots either. I'm sure Friday night things will pick up.

BMOTOXSTAR

Do you think I  will still be able to sign up on Saturday morning? I am going before gates pen for the day. :scratchchin:
Do you know if entry with a car includes a plaque & t-shirt? It did the last time I was there, back in 98'.
Wow, the last time I was there it was the year of the 73' Charger ( I had a 73' SE at the time), this year it is Satellite &  I will be driving my 74' Satellite. :D :2thumbs:
Hope to meet some of ya' there.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

gtxpooch

Well, I made it home today, I won't stay there again!!(Knights Inn Hamilton Road) between the condition of the room and the dumbass that pulled the smoke detector out of the wall so he could smoke at 3:00 AM and the fire dept. beating on my door I figured that's enough of that s**t!! I left Saturday.