News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Any members from VA beach?

Started by 41husk, July 25, 2007, 08:16:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

41husk

Leaving for VA beach today, going to see my little brother retire from the Navy on Friday.  Shoot I figure financially I can retire 5 years after I die :'(  I will be there through Saturday.  Anything going on in that area?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

The70RT

My sister and husband just moved from there last year, he retired from the Coast Guard. That place is a F%#*king nightmare to drive there. He drove to Portsmouth everyday. When he first moved there about 12 years ago it took him 30 min. Just before he retired it was up to over an hour. The surounding areas are really booming. I was out there in 05 and never hardly seen any classics on the road. The 4 lane highway to the beach was a nightmare to drive. Debris littered the highway on both sides from all the accidents. Nice place to visit but you need plenty of patience and bucks to live there. I went about this time of the year. I missed the big fling they have in late April. I heard it was a pretty big show (Virginia Beach Auto Super Show Weekend) They had another on May 5th. And one coming up this weekend -

http://www.virginia.org/site/description.asp?AttrID=30477&CharID=369217   

Check out this link. They had some nice MoPars there.

http://www.pbase.com/thecameraguy/boardwalk_car_show&page=1

There is the Fall Mopar Madness at Langley Speedway but that is in Sept.

Have fun and watch out for all the idiots on the road
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

41husk

I went to mopar madness one year when I was stationed there.  We are leaving tommorow to head home.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up