News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Zupercharger Message!

Started by Zupercharger, September 22, 2005, 12:15:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zupercharger

:)Just wanted to drop everybody a line now and then on what I have been doing. Can't seem to get to work on any of my Mopars yet, been busy with other cars. Had to install a fuel pump in the niece's 98 Mustang. Also fixed the drivers door dome light electrical system. I bought a Honda Accord 1992 and fixed the oil leak from a seal on the front balance shaft of the 2.2 engine in it. Somehow, it lost the seal retainer and oil was everywhere. Also fixing the right side door. The previous owner caught the R door mirror and damaged the corner of the car there. I got some repair parts at a junkyard today for 47 dollars. RS mirror, Chrome pieces, weatherstrip, door molding, etc. It is a nice car otherwise, and I bought it for 50 dollars to begin with. Doing fiberglass repair on it also in this area. 47 dollars is better than 200 dollars for another junkyard door, and I still wouldn't have all the parts.
     I know that this is a Mopar site, but I just gotta say that I do like many other Musclecars. My wife has a 69 Skylark conv. I like them also. So, just the other day I bought one. It needs repair, as usual, but it is a 71 Skylark with a 455 buick motor in it. I got it for 250 bucks! It is a hardtop and has a cracked windshield. Needs bodywork and paint. Interior is fair, needs seat covers bad. Floors okay, with trunkfloor not too bad, but does need some sheetmetal. No tranny though. Working on gettin one.
     Bought an intake manifold for 10 dollars at a sale. It is for a small block mopar and is aluminum and is a four barrel edelbrock type. Might work for the 70 Dart when it gets the 318 engine in it that I have.
     Got 4 Indy Mag wheels for 10 bucks at a yardsale a week ago. Aluminum and they fit a Buick. Came with dry-rotted tires and no center caps. Look cool though, none-the-less.
     Got a rear spoiler from a GS 1972 for the 71 Skylark for 50 dollars. It needed some cracks filled with fiberglass, but it is okay now! Needs paint.
     Got a free starter for a Buick 455 engine!
     Worked on My Brother's VW Cabriolet. Needed outside molding clips to put it back on. Got a lockdown convertible top RS handle off of ebay and installed it.
     Put brakes on wife's Lumina. Am presently installing a rear window in this one. I backed it into a mailbox at about 3 am one day. (No, I wasn't intoxicated with anything, just didn't see it as I backed up to it. OH well!
     Put brakes on the son's 97 Jimmy. It is here right now. I had to go get it and haul it back. Will not run. Been checking it out.
     Helped a Farmer down the road from me with his cows. Needed clamping, if you know what that is. He helps me with things here, I return favors.
     Went and got an older S-10 for the son. He got it for 35 bucks. We cut the top off of it, customizing it between jobs. It is now a convertible!
     Worked on the lawnmower. Cleaned the deck and sharpened the blades. Installed a new drive belt.
     Busy, busy, busy, busy.......... Just slow about getting things done. Two heart attacks with three stints and also a blockage beside my heart, I have to do things slowly. Cold weather is about to hit soon. Hate that!
     I hope that by giving you prices that I pay for things might help to let others know ballpark prices. Not everytime is a good price available.
     Just wanted to update you-all on what is goin on in my neck of the woods here in Indiana.

Yes, I do have 7 mopars. A 2000 Dodge Ram 1500 truck, a 69 Dodge Charger that I am trying to make into a General Lee, a 71 Charger 500, a 70 Dart, a 70 Satellite, and two 1972 Satellites. I'll gab again later. Hope everyone is doin fine on this site. Hope it stays working for a long, long time! Later! ;)

Zupercharger.................Yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Brock Samson

Good to see ya' Zuper!  ;)
I'm sure we all are.. Huh guys!?.  :yesnod: :callme: :bow: 8) :METAL: :iagree: :2thumbs: :thumbs: :punkrocka: :apimp: :cheers: :coolgleamA: :smoke: :lol: :boogie: :patriot: :wave: :smilielol: :drive:  :icon_smile_tongue:

See!?. i told ya'..   :icon_smile_wink:

Zupercharger

:)It's good to be back, Strato! I like all the smiley faces. Somehow, it put a grin on my face!

Zupercharger....................Yahoooooooooooooooooooooo!

Just 6T9 CHGR

Chris' '69 Charger R/T

CB

Hey! You're back. Stick around okay?  :slap: :D
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger_Fan

Sounds like you've been a busy guy! Be careful with the whole heart attack thing, we want you around for a long time! Oh & I hate cold weather too. :icon_smile_angry:

Welcome aboard. :wave:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)