News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Keys: what's proper?..

Started by Brock Samson, July 27, 2007, 11:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

ordered the hood mounted turn sigs and a turn signal canceling cam with the 20% discount from yr. one... but, I got issus with my door lock driver's side and plan on correcting it... so i want to get a correct setof keys and locks... maybe even git me a genuwine charger logo key ring...  :drool5:

BrianShaughnessy

I bought some stuff from this guy before on ebay...   he's got locks and gaskets and stuff.
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=mppf&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&fmmk=dodge&fmmd=charger&fylo=1969&fyhi=1969&mppfqy=&sadis=200&fpos=12477&sabfmts=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi=&seller=1&sass=thomas-j-sestak-autoparts&fsop=3%26fsoo%3D2&coaction=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

Other than that,   I tried the cancel cam before and it sucks bad...   I replaced the whole repro switch after that fiasco.   I found the repro turn signal switch for $70 shipped as opposed to the $150+ mopar switch.
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

Harlow

I've got a set of NOS mopar keys laying around....and they're blank. :icon_smile_big:

Charger1973

I got my key blanks from ebay... also got a nice Charger logo key chain and both were pretty reasonable. 

six-tee-nine

Thanks Brock, great link.

Gonna get me a set of those...
Greetings from Belgium, the beer country

NOS is nice, turbo's are neat, but when it comes to Mopars, there's no need to cheat...