News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Having fun with clueless greenies out there.

Started by Charger_Fan, July 25, 2007, 11:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger_Fan

This is friggin' awesome!! :smilielol:

I heard about these stickers during the hellish commute home tonight, check out some of the user's stories! :lol:

http://www.glennbeck.com/news/07232007c.shtml

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Big Lebowski

Save the Earth, save the whales, save those snails, don't build that Hospital there... endangered cockroaches live there. These tree hugging environmentalist whackos are serious about their Kyoto treaty.
       Ya right...Quit your job, smash your Charger, live in a tee-pee with no heat, no water, no power, no 7-11 around the corner...These mentally challenged cowards who are divested in defeatism want you to surrender to their ideals. I live (mostly weekends) in a forest (Palomar mountain) & I'm surrounded by these greenie jerkwhaads. :brickwall:
"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

19Charger68

Now that is funny!  I have to get a bunch of those for our cars - I'm sure all the greenies in the office will be impressed!
Bruce

PocketThunder

:rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:

That is sweet!  i'm buying a set for my 8 mpg Charger.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."