News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Tesla

Started by Charger1973, July 24, 2007, 12:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

Any other Tesla fans here?  Ive liked these guys for as long as I can remember...  They are the one band I never get tired of listening to. 

Charger1973

Heres a link to a few of the songs off their new cover album...  really cool stuff.  http://tcinsacca.com/Concert/TESLA.html

TruckDriver

Not a super big fan, I do like some of there harder stuff, like "Hang Tuff" & "Freedom Slaves" & "Modern Day Cowboy" & "Changes", etc.. They are at the county fair too this year in a week or two.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger74

I'm with you on this Matt.  Always did like them.  One on the long list of fav's from the 80's.....

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

tomonty

They are still one of the loudest concerts I ever went to. Great show though. Would definately like to see them again.  :2thumbs:
It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office. - H.L. Mencken

Charger1973

I missed them when they came through Iowa this year, which really sucks...  Who knows maybe i'll get lucky and they will come back.  They seem to like Des Moines.   :2thumbs:

dkn1997

RECHRGED

bull

Yea, I like the band. The car is pretty cool too: http://www.teslamotors.com/

Todd Wilson

I seen them when they opened for Def Leppard's Hysteria tour.

Todd

ChgrSteve67

Saw them many times in the late 80's when they played in the bars around Sacramento.

I haven't heard any of there new stuff or seen them play on many years.

Looks like they are going to play durring the CA state fair.
I should go check them out.

Thanks for posting about Tesla

Steve

Charger1973

Cool I wish I had seen them back in the day but I was just a kid then.  Their new stuff is really good, definately give it a shot.  They have a new band member now too, Dave Rude.  He replaced Tommy. 

BMOTOXSTAR

Go out & buy "The Great Radio Controversy" :Twocents:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

mikesbbody

late 80's metal band? i remember them! surprised they are still together  :2thumbs: original members? or had a few changes?

Charger1973

Quote from: Charger1973 on July 25, 2007, 11:44:47 PM
They have a new band member now too, Dave Rude.  He replaced Tommy. 

This is the only change from the original lineup.  Tommy was still with the band even when I saw them a year or so ago. 

jasonfromIKILLYA

NOT metal.  good rock band though
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

BMOTOXSTAR

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

ipstrategies

The new Real to Reel is really good in my opinion.  I heard Zeps Thank You (one of my favorite Zep songs) and went and got the cd. They really rock on those cover tunes. The cover some pretty good rock and being a guitarist I was impressed with the playing on the whole cd.
1971 Dodge Charger SE 383 Magnum
1999 Dodge Durango 5.9
1995 Chrysler LHS

mikesbbody

Quote from: jasonfromIKILLYA on July 27, 2007, 01:05:43 AM
NOT metal.  good rock band though

your right, abit "soft" to be caled metal but a good rock band

Charger1973

Quote from: ipstrategies on July 27, 2007, 07:26:32 PM
The new Real to Reel is really good in my opinion.  I heard Zeps Thank You (one of my favorite Zep songs) and went and got the cd. They really rock on those cover tunes. The cover some pretty good rock and being a guitarist I was impressed with the playing on the whole cd.

I still havent bought it yet but I will.  Ive heard 6 or 7 of the songs here and there and liked them all so far. 

Mean 318

I like em. I will have to give em a good job on the Led cover too!