News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Transformer Bumble Bee at Our Local Cruise

Started by THE COLONEL, July 23, 2007, 08:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE COLONEL

I did not have my camera with me until my wife brought it down, but I was there so early, if I had the camera at that time, I would have pulled The Colonel up beside it....but anyway, here is Bumble Bee.  There was some minor damage to it just from driving it hard.  See what happens when you let Corey Eubanks get a hold of your concept vehicle!! :smilielol:    The new Camareo does not look that bad in yellow.  Maybe I'm partial to it!  :slap:

My son Blake thought it was so cool!!

Blake took this picture.  He wanted to catch it like it was on a ramp.  Not a bad pic at all!!

"THE COLONEL....DIFFERENT RANK...SAME ATTITUDE"

BMOTOXSTAR

73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

PocketThunder

why are the disc brakes a larger diameter on the back?  Does the front wheel need smaller brakes for turning purposes?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Orange_Crush

Quote from: PocketThunder on July 23, 2007, 10:32:59 AM
why are the disc brakes a larger diameter on the back?  Does the front wheel need smaller brakes for turning purposes?

Those are not brakes...they are part opf the wheel.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

bull

Quote from: Orange_Crush on July 23, 2007, 10:56:19 AM

:yesnod: Looks like an outer dust cover... and it looks stupid.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Orange_Crush on July 23, 2007, 10:56:19 AM

I see.  i should have noticed there are no calipers present.
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BMOTOXSTAR

It would be really cool if the Camaro could transform itself into a new Challenger. :scratchchin: :Twocents:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

THE COLONEL

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on July 23, 2007, 01:55:46 PM
It would be really cool if the Camaro could transform itself into a new Challenger. :scratchchin: :Twocents:

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

Orange_Crush

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on July 23, 2007, 01:55:46 PM

Not too tough really...all it has to do is gain 500 pounds and grow 8 inches in every direction.

If my mid-life crisis requires purchase of a newfangled musclecar...it'll be the camaro (shudder) the Challenger does nothing for me.
I ain't got time for pain, the only pain I got time for is the pain i put on fools how don't know what time it is.

BMOTOXSTAR

Wow,
That is a bold statement. To each his own. I am  true to Mopar.
Chevy needed the media hype of a movie to promote & pump up their Camaro. Everyone knows that Camaro's are sissy cars and that Mopar, or the words Charger,Cuda' & Challenger, etc... speak muscle to the masses,even people that are not schooled about Mopars know. :scratchchin:
A Camaro on the other hand, I don't know, kinda' queer around my neck of the woods.  :slap:

15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Orange_Crush

Dude, I was driving Mopars when you were just discovering masturbation.

I've driven Mopars since 1986.  My dad was a Mopar man, and his father was a Mopar man.  The original challenger was a nose-heavy, badly built, ill-handling pig of a car.  The new one will probably be better in every respect, but the Camaro will be smaller and lighter and will be powered by an excellent (by all accounts) engine. 

Camaros are sissy cars?  Cute dude.  I'm no GM man and Camaros are somewhat deserving of a redneck reputation...But Camaros were built from 1967 till what...2002?  Not bad for a "sissy car.

Grow up.

BB1

I first started driving a Dodge Charger in 1983 and my Dad had a 1950 Plymouth.

You little man.  :nana:
Delete my profile

41husk

:popcrn: Now now guys, everyone is entitled to his ot her own opinion.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

BMOTOXSTAR

Wow,
  I think I touched a soft spot. :nana:
Just representing Mopars.
I really do not care what your daddy did, & take a guess at how old I was when I discovered masturbation? BTY, masturbation is awesome, why do you think God gave man a right hand or left for some.
But seriously, how do you think that you can put down a Mopar compared to a Camaro on a Mopar site & not get your chops busted? :shruggy. :loser:
I refuse to grow up, long in the tooth but young in the heart. :2thumbs:

Oh yeah, thanks for this opportunity, I have been really wanting to use this particular emotioncon, heres to you Mr. " My daddy & Mopars back in the 80's"  blah blah bah
:fu:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: BB1 on July 23, 2007, 09:04:30 PM
I first started driving a Dodge Charger in 1983 and my Dad had a 1950 Plymouth.

You little man.  :nana:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :hah: :hah: :haha: :haha:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

70charger_boy

Forza

Jeeze OC you talk shit about the Challenger and praise the Camaro and are surprised to get hell on a Mopar site? Thats like wearing a klan outfit in Compton and wondering why you got shot, retarded logic :eek2:. I'd only buy that Camaro if it shot fire and turned into a robot, but seeing as it can't....

Charger1973

I actually like that Camaro, it looks way better than the concept pics I have seen.  I still prefer the Challenger though.  But it doesnt really matter since i'm not going to buy either of them.   ;)

rav440

COLONEL , was that at the STARLITE " northway church " cruise ?
1973 PLYMOUTH road runner GTX

THE COLONEL

Quote from: rav440 on July 24, 2007, 09:57:56 AM
COLONEL , was that at the STARLITE " northway church " cruise ?

yes it was!!  Over 1,500 cars that night again!!! :o

JR

I've always considered the Camaro to be the cheaply built mullet mobile, but I hate to say this new concept is an attractive car.
I actually like the styling. It's got balls.

God I feel dirty now.
70 Charger RT top bananna /68 Charger RT triple green

Spike

I'm with OC on this on. The new Chally will be a great performer but the new Camaro looks like a new Camaro not an old re-made 70's car. The Chally looks almost identical to the 70's model minus the chrome. I wish the would have spent more time improving on a great design not copying it. The new Camaro wins in the looks department to me. BTW I have owned Mopars since 79 so don't feed me any chevy lover on a Mopar site crap.

70kracken

i like the new maro, it's a good lookin car.  all in all, all the companies are contributing good lookin cars to the new muscle car fad.  i think it's pretty cool.  if i wasn't for camaros and mustangs there prolly wouldn't have been a challenger.  don't get me wrong the new chally is the best lookin one, but they all play a role.
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

71ChallengeHer

It doesn't look bad. I like it better in that color then the silver. I still like the new Chally better. Shelby was looking at this with me and said when they 1st advertised this movie about a year ago. They were suppose to use the new Charger Super Bee for the Bumble Bee. She was a little disappointed.

Mike DC

I'll skip the modern Camaros.   I don't hate them or anything, but I just don't wanna spend my money to sport that kind of car & image.

I thought the old '76 Bumblebee in the TF movie had a lot more charisma than the newer one.  Whether you loved it or hated it, you sure remembered it.
Modern musclecars are just too compromised & cleaned-up for me.  Gimme a full-bore, politically-incorrect, chrome-bumpered, glass-packed, smog-belching old one.

But either way, I've already got a better solution:  A "General Lee" is MUCH more effective as a redneck mullet-mobile any day of the week!
And underneath the paintjob, I'm still getting a nice '69 Charger out of it.

gtx6970

new Challenger ,(to out of proportion in all aspects)  new camaro,( duh, It's a camaro ) I don't care for either one - both look wrong to me to be using the originals name , considering both are based on 1970 and 1969 model years just with modern translations. Both will sell well for there target audience.but not to me.

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

BMOTOXSTAR

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Now that would kick the sh-- out af a Maro' ! :nana:
Just with it's looks alone. :yesnod:
That is what they call a sexy ride. :D
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BB1

Delete my profile

RT DAVE

I'd have to drive both the camaro and the challenger before I could decide.   Price would be important also.  So far, I've only bought seven cars but six have been mopars...
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

kamkuda

Love the color, That would be cool to see so close up. 

I am pretty sure that my midlife crisis will require the purchase of a new fangled musclecar... and I expect the crisis to arrive just in time for the new Challenger. :2thumbs:

Plumcrazy

Quote from: kamkuda on July 30, 2007, 09:57:34 AM

I am pretty sure that my midlife crisis will require the purchase of a new fangled musclecar.

I don't like the term "midlife crisis"   I prefer "second adolescence"  :smilielol:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.