News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hey guitar guys...WIW

Started by Manfred318, July 17, 2007, 09:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch ®

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on July 20, 2007, 04:01:25 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on July 20, 2007, 02:54:17 PM
Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on July 20, 2007, 11:51:21 AM
I dont know much about the values of acoustics...Im more of a Jackson electric expert myself. But Im thinking 5k+

Think again

Like I said, I dont know much about the values of acoustics :nana:

then you know...you might want to withhold your non-expert analysis in the first place.
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Brock Samson

Scott Dixon celebrates his win in Nashville last Sunday afternoon holding the race's unique trophy - a custom designed and built Gibson guitar. (Ron McQueeney/IRL)

nice eh?..  :D

BigBlockSam

that is cool. at the Barrett auctions , i noticed that some cars had matching guitars . so i bought a couple of bass necks and bodies . I'm building matching guitars  for my 39 coupe and my 68 charger r/t . i have left over paint from both . i just got to figure out what graphics to create to match the cars . .Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img