News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

This is a big boy.

Started by chargerboy69, July 22, 2007, 12:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chargerboy69

Found this on Drudge Report. This is what happens when you eat way to many Chicken McNuggets.

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=070720210958.nxif5zgw&show_article=1&image=large
Indiana Army National Guard 1st Battalion, 293rd Infantry. Nightfighters. Fort Wayne Indiana.

A government big enough to give you everything you need, is a government big enough to take away everything that you have.
--Gerald Ford

bull

Nice. :icon_smile_dissapprove: I just ate before seeing that picture.

So now Mexico has the richest man on the planet and the fattest man on the planet. And here I thought everyone in Mexico was starving and poor. :nana:

69DodgeCharger

Quote from: bull on July 22, 2007, 12:42:24 PM
Nice. :icon_smile_dissapprove: I just ate before seeing that picture.

So now Mexico has the richest man on the planet and the fattest man on the planet. And here I thought everyone in Mexico was starving and poor. :nana:

No they just want you to think they are.
http://www.mypowerblock.com/profile/69DodgeCharger

The bugle sounds the charge begins. But on this battlefield no one wins.

70charger_boy

That guy was on a discovery channel special.  It chronicled his weight lose for a whole year.  He had to loose 500 lbs so he could fit out the door.  Well, he didn't, but he has a cute girlfriend.

Charger1973

41husk

Man! I thought I had done something losing over 150 lbs, I used to weigh a little more than 360, hell this guy has lost more than I weighed at my starting point :eek2:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

70charger_boy

Quote from: 41husk on July 22, 2007, 03:55:51 PM
Man! I thought I had done something losing over 150 lbs, I used to weigh a little more than 360, hell this guy has lost more than I weighed at my starting point :eek2:

and he is still FAT!!!!!!!!

71ChallengeHer

maybe he has a big life insurance policy :shruggy:

41husk

I am sure he don't want to be fat!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Musicman

Rolling_Thunder

dude - there is no excuse to be that fat..    I'm not that light on my feet myself...     but shit i mean i can still walk around and function...    January 1, 2007 I weighed 317lbs...      this morning I weighed 263lbs...   I have lost 5" from my waist..    but still have a ways to go...    it is all a matter of knowing what you have to do...    sitting on your ass and doing nothing is not it.    :2thumbs:
1968 Dodge Charger - 6.1L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.55 Sure Grip

2013 Dodge Challenger R/T - 5.7L Hemi / 6-speed / 3.73 Limited Slip

1964 Dodge Polara 500 - 440 / 4-speed / 3.91 Sure Grip

1973 Dodge Challenger Rallye - 340 / A-518 / 3.23 Sure Grip

TruckDriver

I saw the show too. Hell, I weigh in at 425 at 6'0 tall, and I can get around fine. I HATE it. My problem is NOT that I am lazy, but that I have been diagnosed with testosterone deficiency and metabolic syndrome. And I have no insurance to get them cured. The results are that my body doesn't convert food into energy like it is supposed to, and just stores it as fat. Hence my weight problem. Exercise alone will not solve my problem.

Oh, ya, I have a cute girlfriend too, and she is 19 years younger than me.  ;) :icon_smile_big:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TUFCAT

You both look good together  :cheers:  Good thing she's standing in front of you j/k  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: - - by the way dude, you don't really look that fat. Cartman is fat.... you're just pleasantly plump.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

70charger_boy

Wi Charger guy, you're alright in my book!!!!!  Way to go, stud :icon_smile_big:

Brock Samson

nice pic.
yeah were kinda' Big Boned... plump,  more to love...  Stout.
we NEED a BIG car...   :smilielol:

bull

Quote from: Brock Samson on July 23, 2007, 11:37:57 AM
nice pic.
yeah were kinda' Big Boned... 

I've never seen a fat skeleton. :scratchchin:

TruckDriver

Quote from: TUFCAT on July 23, 2007, 09:42:34 AM
by the way dude, you don't really look that fat. Cartman is fat.... you're just pleasantly plump.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

NOTE TO SELF; If I ever meet TUFAT, walk with ass cheeks clenched tightly together :yesnod: :D :slap:

Oh, and thanks guys  :2thumbs: I have more in commen with her than anyone I ever met, ever. And we both are in love. She is truely the world to me and my boys. She is the most mature woman I ever met in that age group. In fact, she is more mature than some women my age too.
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

TK73

1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

Brock Samson

:scratchchin: wait,.. i thought it was the Ks .M...   :lol: