News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

New Member Saying Hi

Started by 68minorthreat68, September 20, 2005, 08:18:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68minorthreat68

Just wanted to say hi, I was a long time reader at www.dodge-charger.com but never really posted much.  A year after originally buying her she's finally completely (almost =P) restored.  Take a look and leave me some feedback =).

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/830463

911bear

:2thumbs: welcome just sit down and hold on the info is here and have fun!!!!!!!!!!
1974 DODGE CHARGER SE BROUGHAM - CURRENTLY
CARS I HAVE OWNED :
4 - 1969 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH GRAN FURY W/ COVER UP HEADLIGHTS 2 DOOR
1 - 1970 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER
2 - 1973 DODGE CHARGERS
1 - CHRYSLER CORDOBA
1 - 1984 DODGE RAM TRUCK

Ghoste

Welcome to the new board.   So far, it's been running fantastic and it looks to be set to do that for a while.   The car looks great.   I might have been tempted to leave the dog dishes on there if it were me but maybe not either.   

jaak

Welcome!  Sharp Charger!!  These cars are just bad-ass when painted black!!!  :drool5:  :METAL: :2thumbs:

dd44068

SWEET RIDE GOOD LUCK WITH HER AND WELCOME ABOARD

LeeBoy

Wow, nice ride, you should be proud.  :yesnod:
My 68 Charger build http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,41318.0.html
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, 2005 HEMI Ram( totaled with only 27,000 miles on it!), 1977 Power Wagon (Sold), 1977 Plymouth Trailduster, 1974 360 Cuda, 1973 Satellite Sebring Plus, 1973 D200 Adventurer Sport, 1968 Charger (sold), 1965 Dart (sold)

RD

great looking charger, welcome aboard, get ready for the madness! :D :icon_smile_big:
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Charger_Fan

I remember your name from the old site, glad you made it...your Charger's looking very drool-worthy! :drool5:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

rollingthunder

welcome to the new site excuse me while i drool all over the place  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: got to love  a charger in black.
life's to short have a blast before its gone.

Brock Samson

yeah super nice!  :yesnod: ya gonna leave the emblems shaved?..

Nupe

Welcome!  And nice car dude!  :yesnod:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

ChargerRob

Mighty Mean Mexican Mopar

Mefirst

Lowprofile

Back in Black. Sweet & Simple. Gotta Love it.  Welcome! :icon_smile_big:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

MoparYoungGun

Great looking car :2thumbs: , and welcome to the site :cheers: !

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

SeattleCharger

Welcome.   That is one of the nicest Chargers I have seen, I like the plain black, looks awesome.  No chrome fender well pieces.  Looks a little like the '69 in the A Perfect Circle vid posted by Wakko in the off topic section. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

SeattleCharger

I just noticed the front windshield chrome trim and rear window chrome trim are also either not there or painted black.  Looks cool. 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

cudaken

There was a Charger in the PIC? I was busy looking at the wall of headers, racks of parts and all the Plymouth B-bodys in the back ground.

I was wondering is the Home Garage then I saw the last PIC and knew it was a shop. I did think I saw a Charger in that one. ;D

Cuda Ken
I am back

ChargerAndy

wetfeetmi

Welcome! Great looking car. ( I like the black steel rims while the car was under consrtuction)

Zupercharger

:)Looks KOOL! I like the turquois engine in it. It goes together in my book. Take care of it!

Zupercharger.............Yahoooooooooooooo!