News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Had the Charger out today

Started by 73ChargerSE, July 21, 2007, 01:07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

73ChargerSE

Though not in the way I would like it to be out.  I was busy this week pulling the motor and I took it to the car wash to get the engine bay washed out some.  I'm going to be gutting the engine bay and having my neighbor paint it.  Don't worry he's a body man from a dealership.  Sorry for the crappy pictures, parents took the camera to NY with them.  I was trying to get the hang of using a trailer.  :2thumbs:

Goldfinger71

1971 Charger R/T   GY9 Dark Gold Metallic, V1Y Gold Top, GY4 Light Gold Interior- A/C, Rimblow, PW, Front Disc, AM-FM, Tach, Light Package, Slotted Tips, Trailer Tow Package(MIA)and a few other odds and ends...including a luggage rack!

41husk

Looks like a good starting point for a project, Best of luck!
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger1973

Thats a good looking project.  What are your plans for it? 

73ChargerSE

It's actually been in the family for 30+ years.  The motor is a bored.30 400 with KB pistons and a Comp Cams .525 lift cam.  The tranny needs a good rebuild and I need to find an 8 3/4 for it so I can my put 3.91 Sure Grip center section in it.  Not a full resto yet, but the time will come in a few years.

Harlow

Nice Paul. When you get that engine in me and you should go cruise.

Charger1973

If I ever get moved down to New Mexico like I want, i'll roadtrip to AZ sometime with the Charger.   :2thumbs: