News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

c.c.com down again...argh...

Started by 71CHALLENGER, July 20, 2007, 03:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71CHALLENGER

:'( looks like c.c.com went down again,had to come over here and say hi to all you guys and get my fix.  ;D so hows everone doing over here.
4cruizin you around?MOPAR FANATIC..DAVE...............

hemigeno

Quote from: 71CHALLENGER on July 20, 2007, 03:22:26 PM
:'( looks like c.c.com went down again,had to come over here and say hi to all you guys and get my fix.  ;D so hows everone doing over here.
4cruizin you around?MOPAR FANATIC..DAVE...............

Howdy...

We know all about being refugees, as a lot of us were forced to get our Mopar fix the same way back in '05.

:cheers:

TruckDriver

Does guy named Jesse run the site :D
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Charger_Fan

It's my fault, I donated money to the Cuda Guy fund & seized the site...sorry. :-\ :errr:  If I would have just kept the money in my pocket, everything would be just fine right now. ;D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Todd Wilson

Send in your shirt money!!!!!!!!!

:icon_smile_big:

Todd

71ChallengeHer

Hi Dave, How is the model coming along. Still waiting for pics. :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:

71CHALLENGER

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 21, 2007, 12:35:24 AM
Hi Dave, How is the model coming along. Still waiting for pics. :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
:icon_smile_wink: Hello jackie,haven't been back here since the crash [c.c.com] well here we go again the sites down agaign  :brickwall: No i haven't gotten to the cuda model yet let alone my real 71 challenger.with summer time so busy with work,vacations being to darn hot at times to work on it at times and also i can't seem to get off my a$4 to get going on it again,anyway how have you been doing anyway?how was carlisle this year and did you see cuda guy receive his cuda?that must have been sweet and i wish i could have been there.to all you charger guys hello again and don't knock me lol,i used to have a 70 charger and a 71 charger and yes wish i never would have sold them.  :brickwall:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: 71CHALLENGER on July 24, 2007, 02:11:44 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on July 21, 2007, 12:35:24 AM
  :icon_smile_wink: Hello jackie,haven't been back here since the crash [c.c.com] well here we go again the sites down agaign  :brickwall: No i haven't gotten to the cuda model yet let alone my real 71 challenger.with summer time so busy with work,vacations being to darn hot at times to work on it at times and also i can't seem to get off my a$4 to get going on it again,anyway how have you been doing anyway?how was carlisle this year and did you see cuda guy receive his cuda?that must have been sweet and i wish i could have been there.to all you charger guys hello again and don't knock me lol,i used to have a 70 charger and a 71 charger and yes wish i never would have sold them.  :brickwall:
Carlilse was great. I got 3rd and Shelby got 2nd in her class. Yep, I met Don  heck of a great guy. The presentation was awesome and the Cuda looks great.

71CHALLENGER

:scratchchin: well c.c.com is down again.i didn't log in all weekend,was it down since friday?we had some bad weather this weekend and maybe that has something to do with it.anyone have any clues.donotchallengher you know whats going on?  :brickwall: here we go again.......

71ChallengeHer

I have no clue , Dave. I didn't do it.

Troy

I was on there twice yesterday and again this morning so it hasn't been down for a long stretch. It's working right now but it seems slow (of course that may be on my end).

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

TUFCAT

71ChallengeHer

71CHALLENGER

:cheers: To all you guys and gals.i was checking your photo's out today and you all have some awesome chargers.  :2thumbs: looks like c-c.com is back up so see you all later.